Chapter 1

Chapter 1

1: 24 AM September 29th, 2015 

Hawthorne, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth

         Two Polish Mi-2 Hinds flew across the night sky of Hawthorne. They flew close to the ground but not too close to draw attention from the ground.  Inside the two Hinds are two squads from the Polish GROM Special Ops division. 

         In the leading Hind, codenamed "Spear Tip"  All men are loading the magazines into their M4 assault rifles and others their P90 PDWs. The squad leader of "Spear Tip Team" loads his M19 Desert Eagle and turns to his squad. 

         "The well being of Poland's future depends on your actions today. Fail, and Poland will face serious consequences for its actions, succeed, and you will go down in history as the men who started the greatest era Poland, or any nation has ever experienced." -"Spear Tip Team" Leader

         Aboard the second Hind, codenamed "Shield" a similar scene was being played out. The men loaded their assault weapons while "Shield Team" Leader gave a similar speech to his men. 

         The two Hinds slowly decreased their speed. The men onboard were silent. Out of the left side windows the men of "Spear Tip Team" see the landing strip of Hawthorne Airport. "Shield" climbs 10 feet above its initial height and comes to a hover while "Spear Tip" turns left towards the SpaceX company headquarters. The pilot of "Spear Tip" lowers the Hind over the headquarters, a green light goes off inside the Hind as the back doors opens. "Spear Tip Team" ropes down to the roof. "Spear Tip" then hovers past the edge of the roof 20 meters, and drops even to the windows. The pilot brings his finger up to the red trigger on the back of the joystick and squeezed.

         The 12.7 mm guns of "Spear Tip" started to shatter the windows of the headquarters. Glass fell to the ground below. The top level of the building was being torn apart. Above "Spear Tip Team" was entering the building through the door on the roof. The lights from the gun flashlights light up the stairway as the squad moved down the stairway. 

         "Spear Tip Team" continues down the building into the top level avoid the debris from the 12.7 mm's. They reach the ground floor after a minute. The squad enters a lit hallway, unlike the rest of the dark building and reach an elevator at the end. Half the team takes the elevator down.

         The door opens, the two "Spear Tip Team" in front kill the two guards standing in front of the elevator. The team enters an underground research laboratory. 3 guards pull out their pistols and fire at the elevator. The team returns fire with their M4s. Another set of guards enters from a room on the left. The furthest left GROM takes care of them with his P90. The team quickly spreads out in the room checking for any other hostiles. 

         Around the room are scientists in cover behind desks or tables. At this moment the rest of "Spear Tip Team" enters through the elevator. Up on the roof "Shield Team" has been deployed and is holding the roof. "Spear Tip Team" grabs two of the head scientists and take them back to the elevator and up to the ground floor. The scientists are escorted out a loading dock in the front of the building. Confused and dazed, they look into the sky and see a Polish C-295.

         The medium transport plane, codenamed "Cradle", lowered its landing gear and landed on the landing strip. The back door opens as "Spear Tip Team" approaches with the two prisoners. "Spear Tip" and "Shield" pick up "Shield Team" off the roof. As soon as the prisoners were secured in the 

        C-295 the pilots started the engines and lifted off the runway.