Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

9:30 AM April 20th, 2016

ThyssenKrupp Headquarters, Essen, Germany, Earth

        Heinruch Hiesinger sat in his office. He twirled his pen around his thumb over and over.  He looked up just as someone walked into the room.

        "We have the blueprints for the Grupp Combat Suit 1, the prototype is currently being built" -ThyssenKrupp Engineer

        "How long till the Grupp CS-1 is completed?" -Heinruch Hiesinger.

        "By four this afternoon, it was started on early last night and 90% of our production power has gone into completing it as soon as possible." -ThyssenKrupp Engineer

        Four o'clock came. Heinruch and other ThyssenKrupp officials were waiting at the helipad for the suit to be unveiled. They would be traveling to a testing site where they would put the suit through trials testing every aspect of it.  Out of the door stepped the suit, inside a ThyssenKrupp employee with military weapons testing experience. The helmet was black, the visor was barely recognizable except for the outlined indent around it. The helmet covered the entire head, near the neck less rounded and more cylinder while the top was round. The chest piece was black as well and covered most of his torso. The legs were the same as the chest but had extra material in the back with some round parts around the knee. They boarded the helicopter. They reached the testing site a few hours later. It was named Camp Almef. After 40 minutes of setting up, the test was ready.

        On the top of a small hill at the edge of a densely wooded forest, somewhere a remote location in Germany, 4 containers were stacked on top of each other. On top, was the man in suit, ready to be tested. The starting horn went off. He ran to the edge and jumped. When he hit the ground, the leg armor around his knee took the impact of the fall and bent his knee according to the safest possible position. He stood up unharmed. A man about 50 yards away began to fire with a M4A1 Assualt Rifle. When the bullets hit the chest piece a bright flash would appear wherever the bullet hit. The chest piece being electrically charged produced mass amounts of electricity wherever it senses impact. The electricity magnetized the suit to the negative of the metal the bullet was molded out of creating a magnetic field that slowed the bullet down to a non lethal velocity where it could not pierce the suit. Sensors inside the suit relayed to the rest of the suit what metal and magnetism the bullet was with small rapid radio frequencies. 

        "Have 20 created, only offer to the nations that are taking after the Polish, and the Polish themselves of course."  -Heinruch