Blue Whales

Y/n PoV:

I've noticed a change in Cube's behaviour. They were just... distant.
I tried many times to contact him, but he never talked for long, he sounded panicked as well.
I decided to go to them, to his house. Maybe I would get answers if I'm face to face with him.

1pm, I walked to his house, worried sick. I had a pretty bad feeling, not like I'm being watched, just a feeling that something bad will happen. I sped up my pace.
Once I saw his house, I broke into a sprint; I was soon in front of his house.
Knock. Knock. Knock.
I waited. And waited. Three minutes passed and finally Cube opened the door a little.
"Y-y/n! What b-brings you h-her-e...?" He questioned. He was shaking a bit.
"Cube, What has been going on? You're so distant nowadays..." I replied, concern evident in my face.
Suddenly, he broke to tears; Cube clutched onto the door handle as his knees shook violently. He opened his door more, hiding behind it as he hiccuped.
I quickly walked in, closed the door and picked Cube up, walking to his living room. I sat down and made him lay down on his back with his head on my laps. Gently, I wiped away a few tears.
"Cubie, are you okay-?"
"They keep threatening me, but I don't want to anymore. I want it to stop-!" He cried out, surprising me.
"Who?"
"Jonathan Galindo... he's making me do things. He says- he—" Cube cries some more.
"Cube..." I hugged him as he cried into my shoulder.
A few minutes later he feel asleep, I took this opportunity to get his phone, I knew his passcode so I quickly unlocked it.
Not too long after I saw where this 'Jonathan Galindo' was (as in which media he was messaging Cube in-) and I quickly reported him and blocked the account.

"I don't want anything bad happening to you, you're too important to me.."
I kissed his forehead and fell asleep with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! This oneshot sucks, I took like 15 minutes for this. But that's not the point, the point is, the 'Blue Whale Challenge' is for some reason back. "Some people are awful. Btw, this is Plixer in speech marks"

The simple summary of the challenge is over 50 days, you do 'tasks'. They start off as little things, watch a horror film, wake up at unusual times and stuff, later it gets worse. Self harm.

The 50th day? S**cide.

It's horrible. Don't do it. Don't respond to people who say to do it.
There is actually a group of people who are trying to get ppl to join in the challenge.
Please, please, PLEASE don't respond.
Absolutely ignore them, and DO NOT respond.

If you want to vent, someone to talk to or some advice, I'm always here! Happy to listen to what you wanna talk about!

Please be careful, stay safe and keep being the lovely beings you all are!!

~Nick, out!

"Hi, Prince Plixer here, all I wanna say is, stay safe. I'm not here often, and I don't know you guys that well, but it's still terrible to think that this awful thing is coming back.
...
Could you talk to me? This section is to talk to me... I guess."