Blixer x DID! Reader

{Requested by: Midori_Miyu }
[Dissociative Identity Disorder - previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. - In this I will make one personality a girl and the other non-binary/ gender neutral. If anything is wrong, I'm extremely sorry, I'm going off by what I can find around this topic.]

Y/n's POV:

'Today is the day!' I thought to myself.
Blixer was coming over and I was going to tell him my feelings in person! We would play some video games and when he won, I would give him a Hershey's chocolate. And on the wrapper it would say 'I love you'... so maybe I wasn't saying it in person, but the point was I was going to finally confess my love.

'Right now I have two hours to get ready.'

Quickly, I took a shower and washed my whole body with some body soup I brought the other day. I washed my face so 1) it was clean and 2) I could wake up a bit more although it was the afternoon. That took 40 minutes.

[if character has hair:] I brushed my hair and styled it a bit until I was satisfied with how I looked./ [if not:] I made sure I did not look dirty and wiped off some things that I somehow got on my head...? Strange.. 4 minutes. One hour and sixteen minutes left.

After I dried myself off, I grabbed the clothes that I prepared the other day from the chair and put them on. Comfy and casual! I'm so going to be able to do this!

Suddenly, I heard a loud BANG! And loud hissing. I froze and suddenly felt... detached from my body.
The world around me felt... unreal....

Hermelinda's POV:

I felt myself come back and I looked around me. Something must have scared poor y/n.

I walked out of the bathroom, when I suddenly heard hissing. 'Cats, their loud fighting probably spooked y/n out of their socks... literally.' I peered down and saw I was/ we were wearing some casual and comfortable clothes.
I thought about why they were putting this on, usually they just put on pjs to walk around the house. Until it clicked to me. Blixer was coming over. I knew this because we 'spoke' about it; by that I mean we kept writing on a piece of paper and switched, taking in turns to read and write something down. That how we sometimes pass time. We're never alone technically. When they go to a coffee shop or anywhere in general, I liked talking to them, checking in on how they were doing. I went to our room and looked through the pages, checking what I had to do, y/n was probably going to stay out for a couple more minutes or maybe even an hour, so I might as well help them.

I read through y/n list of things to do. I suggested we did this so incase they forgot or I suddenly came out.

-clean out the living room
-Prepare PS4/ Xbox in living room
-prepare snacks ~ crisps and Pringles!
-chill and don't mess anything up!
-act like everything is normal once Blixer is over!
-okay, chill y/n
- oh shush!

'Mhmm, Okay' I read over y/n's strangely slanted writing and my bold writing. I chuckled at the little comment I made. They were way too hype for this, which is strange for them since they were usually calm and timid about things. But I guessed it was because this included Blixer. Don't blame them, he's cool.
I happened to like him too, so this was a perfect plan for us both. One thing, y/n didn't know how to explain to him was that they have DID. No matter how many times I said to just be straightforward about it, they insisted it wasn't that easy.
"Hey Blixerrrr! I-I just gotta s-day that I have an a-alter personality, her name is Hermelinda!" I said, mocking y/n timid, stuttering voice.
After a few minutes I finished everything I had to do, and Blixer would be over in a couple of minutes, I hope y/n comes out. If either one of us were going to confess, it should be y/n: they were building up so much confidence for this day. I sighed gently.
I looked around the living room. 'How ironic would it be to die here?' Anyway, I looked around just to see if there was anything else to do. 'So I think that's eve-'
Ding! Dong!
'Oh sugar cubes' so he's already here and y/n is notHolyFridgesWhatAmISupposedToDo-!
DINGDINGDINGDING-!
"Shut-! I mean, I'm c-coming!" I said, trying to mimic y/n so Blixer doesn't get suspicious. Hope he didn't hear my little slip-up...
I walked up to the door, a small chill going up my spine as my palms started to get sweaty and knees started to feel like jelly- I'm not usually like this what in the name of Sunny???
Before I even knew it, I was in-front of my front door. I inhaled some air then...

Y/n POV:

I felt slightly dizzy, my body feeling like it was being slowly materialised back into reality. Once my vision came back, I looked around, I was... in front of the door.... SUGAR CUBES BLIXER IS HERE!!!
I rushed to open the door, and as expected, Blixer was there.
He was wearing his signature green hoodie and dark magenta leggings, let's say, he looked as good-looking as always.
A small blush formed on my cheeks as I moved to the side to let Blixer in, "Hey Dorito! Come in!" I smiled, internally dying inside, knowing what I'm going to do later.
"Hey n/n! Took you some time to open the door. What happened, dude?" He asked, smiling happily. Oh Sunny that smile, it always made my day better-
"O-oh well I-I e-erm w-w-well y-you see-" I started to stutter but I was interrupted by a laugh. Blixer laughed, his eyes closed and his cheeks flushed lightly in a pink colour. I couldn't help but join in with the laughter. Laughter is contagious.
After a minute or two, we calmed down and Blixer put his hand on my shoulder, slightly leaning on me; due to his largeness and tallness, I nearly fell over but he caught me and leaned against the doorframe.
"Oh g-gosh, hah.." he started, taking in a few deep breaths and walked inside before continuing, "well anyway, ready to play some games!?" He punched the air, but carefully because he could easily break my ceiling and door frame if he wanted to. I know he won't do it... hopefully.

"Heck yeah!! Victory! Here I come!!" I shouted excitedly, running into the living room.
"Nuh uh!! I'm so gonna beat you, dude!!" He shouted after me, obviously just as excited.

~1 hour timeskip - you played many of your favourite games! Winning some games, but mostly losing purposefully, pretending to pout after, saying he's a cheater. The plan is coming together ;) ~

"Gah!! Baka! Stop cheating!" I fake pouted after 'losing' at r/g (random game).
"Sorry n/n! Isn't my fault I'm so awesome!" He chuckles, pretending to be arrogant and narcissistic.
"Well, for you 'well deserved victory'," I said, over-exaggerating the emphasis on the 'well deserved victory' part, "I have a little something for you. Wait here a bit." I then stood up from the bean bag chair and walked into the kitchen, where the Hershey chocolate was prepared. This was perfect because Blixer likes reading what was on the wrappers of sweets. Just another weird quirk I love about him. I picked up the specific chocolate I put on the kitchen counter and just as I was about to exit the kitchen I hear 'good luck y/n! I believe in you!' 'Thank you, Hermelinda' 'anytime, now go get that man!'. I smile, more confident than ever!
Walking into the living room with my hands behind my back, I hear Blixer say, "soooo....? What's my prize?" Ghhh, I could literally HEAR the smirk. Oh gosh-
"H-here!" I stood in front of him, showing the chocolate.
.
.
.
.
.
"You weren't kidding when you said litt-" before he could finish that sentence, I hit him with the 'seriously? Shut up and take it' look. "Okay okay, thank you!" He smiled, taking it.
I smiled back, nervous yet excited; I sat next to him.
Every second felt like a minute, him taking the wrapped chocolate, opening it, eating the chocolate while looking at the wrapper...
His head tilted, his face formed into one of confusion, and his eyes seemed to look over the words, over and over again.
.....
....
...
..
.
"R-really...?" He whispered to me, as if lifting his voice will attract something unwanted.
"Y-Yeah... I have for a while-" once again I was interrupted, not by any noise, but by someone hugging me.
"I love you too, y/n." Blixer said, voice cracking, kinda like he was crying, but from happiness.
I hugged him back, my arms barely going around his waist, but his easily going around mine. I felt so safe, happy and calm. Absolutely nothing can ruin this-
BANG!
Once again the world disappeared around me.

Blixer's POV:

I looked at y/n, concerned as their eyes looked almost dull, "Y/n? Are you okay-?"
"Y-y/n..? I'm Hermelinda.. oh hi Blix...... shoot-!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1601 words!! (I'm sorry this took so long Midori_Miyu ! I was busy often and I thought, "LETS GET THIS DONE!!") I hope you like this!! I did lots of research!!

The photo at the VERY top is what Hermelinda imagines herself looking like. I sketched that out plz don't hate-

So.... anyone be wanting a part two? ;)

Bye bye lovelies!