Chapter 2

//Dante's POV //
My name is Dante Falinora, many people grew envy of my existence since I was a prince filled with a loving family and riches.... But they were wrong. My family abused me because I am weak, I am helpless, I am..... The Prince..... sometimes when I see a shooting star.

I wished that maybe someday.. someone will atleast love or care for me even just tiny bit of love......years later I have a baby sister named Alicia its actually a pretty name
......Then I walked to the room where my Mom giving birth.......

I soon entered the room and saw a delicate young child with azure colored eyes and navy blue pupils I can't deny the fact that I felt jealous.

Jealous that she is getting loved by the person who also gave birth to me but I really hope when she grows up maybe she can show a little care in her eyes like any brother-sister relationship be....

"What are you doing here"Mom said in a monotone voice

"I-i-i just want to know if your alright..?" I said shivering

"Your are not needed here,Get out!!"

"I-im sorry M-mother" I said closing the door behind me

I ran back to my room studying but I couldn't help but cry out of jealousy.

'It isn't fair!!,Why can't I have somebody to love!! because I'm weak!?'

6 Hours Later

I was just minding my own busseiness until--

"Aaaaaah!! , Who are you?!"I yelped at the person who randomly walked into my room.

I saw a boy with hair like the the color of an Apricot and aqautic eyes.

"No one but your--- U-u-ummmm........Someone who is here to help you" said ???

"H-help me?" I stuttered.

??? noded in response

'Should I call the guards? nah they won't listen to me'

"My name is Edward" Edward introduced himself.

"U-um....My name is Dante...so how will you help me?" I did the same.

"Will ya hold still like don't move"

"O-ok"

Edward then put his hand above on Dante's head

23 Minutes Later

"Are we d-one?" I asked

"Yes,but I want you to promise me something"

"What is it?"

"Promise that you will protect the princess"

Protect........the princess?..so he doesn't care about me whatsoever huh?.....why?!

"......You don't care about me do you....!"

"!....why do you say that?"

"Why would I tell you!?" I said whatever that comes from my brain, not caring for what's in my heart.

The two boys stood there in silence until the Edward said something......

"The reason I am hear because the princess care about you" Edward stated.