Chapter 17

(A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in for.... eeeeevvvveerrrr. Anyway have you guys watched Banana Splits the horror movie? I wouldn't call it scary just.... disturbing anyway it was supposed to be a Five Nights At Freddy's movie but the creator thought that cartoon characters are scary so Shazam! they made a scary movie! My favorite will forever be Storky sooo continue reading?)

+// Alicia P.O.V. //+

'Scratch that thought its a guy'

I can't believe someone this beautiful is a guy. Anyway the reason I'm here is because sh- I mean HE called me out of nowhere.

You thinking how I met him?......... don't ask.

"I will say this again. Welcome Alicia Falinora, I called you here is because I want to form an alliance" The man said.

"Why are you asking me? I'm just a kid and also why not my dad?"

"Are you sure your a kid? Or you just made a self proclaimed title for yourself" The man observe me, waiting to see my reaction.

"Zeeki... What are you trying to accomplish here?"

His name may be Richard Kinzeek but his real name is Zeeki Goreluck, and let me tell you he does live up to his name as 'Gore'. I shivered to what he did in the game for Dante's route. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

His eyes widened and his face frowned then he glared at me with those intense eagle eyes of his.

"How do you know about that"

He didn't even phrased that as a question. I walked towards him and said. "Before I reply may you answer my question first?"

....."Let's just tense the atmosphere a little bit okay?" I said to lighten up the area.

. . . . . . . "Sure. . . ." He said saying nothing while he do his magic. He made the blank room into a room with no doors nor windows.

Just two elegantly designed chair and one one stand table with a red tablecloth with a symbol that I am not quite familiar with even with my knowledge against this world, don't get me wrong It looks familiar but my mind's a bit hazy.

"Okay tell me about yourself" I asked with the pot of tea poured into my teacup.

"Well your highness I am nothing but a humble aristocrat who came far away from this land" Richard answered.

"I see and where is this land exactly?"
"I am afraid that anything else is valid except for private information" He quickly stated as a warning.

"Okay then how about this one.. What do you mean an alliance? Is there someone planning to raid our kingdom?" I questioned the man with a serious straight face.

"Close, I don't really know what it is but there has been strange sightings around in both kingdom"

'I can't deny what he just said.. Two assassins has been captured with no further struggle and after they apprehended the dangers, the knights interrogated them and the assassins said nothing but drank a poison that's been on their body long ago like they already knew what s going to happen'

I want to say something but I continued on thinking for something deeper in the inner and the outer side of the kingdom.

'Carla did say that someone was giving the heroine a chance to be annoying again but we don't have any evidence to show to the King and I overheard my one of my Mommy's maid that they've seen something roaming aroung the corridors and I never saw those maids again'

I sighed. "Well do you have any proof?" I asked with thinking eyes. "No, I only heard from rumors and once I almost caught an evidence they quickly disappear into dust"

"What do you mean "disappear into dust"" I said making air quotes. "Princess.. I know from that look you know exactly what I mean" He stated, I stiffened an eyebrow.

"Fine but why are you explaining this to me and not my father" I questioned which has given me a not very straight answer.

"I don't know but there is something about that man that I couldn't figure out like he just shut everybody out and let people he knew in. There is something in that smile of his, a way to not trust anyone or everyone. So getting near him is not a smart move" At first I feel offended but I kept listening to his words.

"The probability of making a massacre to the people love will be his doing" I tried to say something but he beat me to it.

"I don't give a f*ck if you don't trust me but listen to this man's words "Do not let people in just because they're big" please listen to my words for your safety. You are important to this kingdom but that doesn't mean you should listen to every pleas they give because if you do then you are nothing but a worthless jewelry" He said in all seriousness.

But that did not effect me because whatever this man just said is only a reverse in time for me. "I see your problem but I am sure that I am not the person you who is suited for this type of topic"

He smacked his hands down making the table sound a large noise. "DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE!!?!" The man shouted as he phrase a question on to that.

"Just because I refuse doesn't mean I'll let this slide" I glared at him while his body stiffed but eyed me with curiosity. "Just I said I am not suited but I know someone who is and is also very close to the Lord or in any case my Father" I started to continue the topic earlier.

"A self proclaimed kid with a title?" I made a tiny chuckle. "I guess you're right about that somehow" I smiled at my own comment.

'I can't always ask God for help... Sometimes I have to take matters into my own hands'

I started to remember the life I had back in my old life....

"Oh............"

"How foolish of me back then"