Chapter 13

(A/N: Guys what kind of pizza should I get?, and I also want to thank ChaoticDeersaster for helping me create this chapter in Princess X Villainess)

// Veronica's P.O.V. //

Its been days since anyone's been cruel to me. So all of a sudden they're being..... Nice...... To me? Though I still get cold eyes from my 'Parents' and 'Brother' even though they say nice things to me I still don't believe them.

"How is your day today, 'Daughter'? was it pleasant?" Voko asked in a delicate voice but I know deep down that it was all a ruse.

"Its been very pleasant indeed, Father"I have been told by my 'Family' that I will be treated with care and respect but in exchange I should call them by their titles like Mother and Father. I put my guard up and my everyday 'fake' smile, I heard Minerva clicked her tongue out of annoyance. "Are you alright Mother?" I asked.

She flinched and turned her head towards me "Yes- Yes I'm alright.. Thank you for your concern" She said but still shivering, Bang! was heard across the table. I look towards the noise and saw my Milo with twitching his left eye and clenched his two fists and teeth.

"WHY ARE WE BEING 'NICE' TO THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING DEMON!!" His parents never really did tell him the reason why but..... I also don't know so I'm curious why are they being nice to me? "HEY VERONICA!!" I snapped back to reality and saw Milo in front of me "JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING SO GOOD TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN THEY LOVE YOU!!!"

(A/N: ' means Veronica)

'To be honest I never really think they actually love me in the first place..'

I rolled my eyes, He twitched his eye again "LISTEN VERONICA!! MOMMY AND DADDY ONLY LOVE ME!! SO. WHY WOULD THEY EVEN WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME ON A FORGOTTEN HORRIBLE PROBLEM CHILD SUCH AS YOURSELF!!" His parents eyed at me with disbelief, Disbelief that their adorable little baby boy could have a miserable attitude. They were not happy, Even if its involving me.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE GONE FROM OUR SIGHTS FOREVER!!" He is about to use his Ice Magic, I closed my eyes waiting for it to hit my face it but never came.

I opened my right then slowly opening my left eye to see a sight that I never thought would come true....... My Father protected me "Son, I think that's enough of your dumb foolery" Voko threatened his son.

"But Daddy I--" "I said enough!" He warned one last time.

"O-okay" His voice became a whisper because of the sight of his 'Daddy' betraying him would never appear on his dictionary until now.

I was touched.. But another side of me tells a different story.

// No one's P.O.V. //

(A/N: '' means Voko and ' means Veronica)

''Dammit.. If he tries to lay a scratch on that brat then Its going to be difficult for me to rise up'' Voko thought as he ordered his two children to go to their respective rooms, which they obeyed.

"Dear, did we made the right choice?" Voko's concerned wife Minerva asked a question to her husband.

"I don't know. But we have to keep this a secret or else the Sinisterque Family will be nothing but a forgotten history among nobles... Even if we have to scold our little boy..." He lowered his head of guilt and anger to the floor.

"Gosh, What happened to our little baby boy?" She sadly closed her eyes and frowned at the memory of what happened a minute ago. The thought of their little baby boy can be something they don't him to be... A bratty spoiled child.