Chapter 5

Another Many Noble Kids Later

"Simon Harunyo"

Every noble children knows what to do when they're names are called and Simon waited.............

"Harunyo Family, your child posses Fire and Water magic"

Simon walked back to his family.

"Next is Nika Mikelise"

Same as what the other children did. She lazily put her hand on the pedestal and waited.........................

"Nika Mikelise you have the power of Water and Earth" After that Nika walked all the way to her parents.

Many Nobles Kids Later
(3 Noble Children failed to have gained their titles of nobles)

"Milo de Sinisterque"

You know how it goes already so I am not gonna say it again.

"You hold the power of Water and Hybrid Magic:Ice" The priest stayed at his neutral face because of the incident today.

"As expected of the Sinisterque Family, they posses amazing magic!" A random noble said.

"And look the only children at the center are from the Royal Family!" Another random noble pointing at us. "That means their saving the best for last" They continued.

"Sister are you sure you lowered both of our powers" Dante whispered to Alicia.

"Who do you think I am?!" I whispered back to Dante.

"Prince Dante Falinora"

Dante walked up to the pedestal and placed his hand on top of it

"He posses the power of Fire and Earth........
LIGHT???!!!" The priest was amazed by my brother's magic. "You posses such gifted magic just like your father. You truly are blessed by the gods"

Dante looked at my direction with a weird look on his face because the priest called Alicia a god.

'Hahahahahahahahahaha, A GOD??!! Puhahahahahahahahaha'

Dante slowly walked to his parents with doubt that his parents would be proud of him. But he thought wrong because his Father smiled while Mother unsure what face will she posses after her son achievement.

'Mind Entry:Angelo Falinora-connect to Dante Falinora............'

(A/N: ' means Alicia and '' means Dante and ''' means Angelo)

'''Thank God my son is finally strong enough.I hope that one day he will forgive me after what I have done to him,Even though I only did it to make him into a great ruler and nobody will ever hurt him ever again.The pain I endured that my son been hurt by many people.Dante I hope you can forgive me'''

Dante cried out of his own tears. But the tears were not out of sadness but of happiness. He then hugged Angelo and said... "I forgive you Father" sobbing while Father hugged back.

'Mind Exit'

I cut Dante's connection with Angelo and used Mind Exit to disable Mind Entry.

"Alicia Falinora"

Alicia then walk all the way to the stage like a real princess and many were gazing for my elegance and beauty.

"Alicia Falinora, you hold the power of Wind and ..........Another Light magic user"

Alicia made an uproar out of everyone.I walked to my Happy Merry Family. I also noticed that their harsh tension of my parents to my brother has now vanished. We then looked like one big happy family.