♥Thanksgiving break{part 1}...OMG...♥

Dedicated to Teiraa_Aren_animeluv for being such a great fan and supporter of my fanfic!! LUV YA!!!!!! XD♥♡

♥Ciel P.O.V.♡

Alois and I have been dating for about five days now and im really happy, and I know Alois is to. Alois hasn't really done anything crazy for a while, and while that kinda worries me, maybe he's totally done harassing me! Im really glad that this is going so well, but its thanksgiving break and Alois, our "anime buddies", and me are all going to go to the zoo because Sakura, Akirah, and Alois insisted on it. Sakura and Akirah would annoy me, sure, but Alois knows two vital things 1: He knows he's the only one who can actually annoy me enough to give in, and 2: If he starts crying, fake or not, I would have to give in.

So now, we were all taking a spotless pure white limo thats belonged to Sakura, because can go in limos, because we're all fuckig loaded! Sakura told us about a thousand times that so absolutely LOVES the color white, and oddly enough, Akirah liked pink he says that only REAL men wear pink, Sora likes blue, Masaki likes black, of course Alois loves purple you gotta be a bloody idiot to not know that by the act he never goes anyway without some sort of purple, and obviously I love blue.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID WE EVEN GET ON THE SUBJECT OF COLORS?!?!!?!?!

*Ahem* Anyway, we were heading to the zoo in Sakura's pure white limo, because that obviously wont attract any attention, it was kinda quiet, and as always Alois w

Fas the one to brake the silence, but before he did, he flashed me a glance and knew exactly what he was about to do...I swear he is seriously flickted!! Look it up man!

"ME AND CIEL ARE GOIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled causig me to blush deeply as they all looked back and forth between Alois and me with looks of shock and surprise on their faces, as their jaw basically hit the floor... well everyone exept Masaki, he looked kinda thoughtful, and kinda.... had a perverted look on his face...

"Ummmm...haha! Good one Alois! Your such a"- I started nervously, but was cut off by Alois smashing my lips into his, causing my blush to grow deeper and deeper till I was redder than a sun burnt lobster.

He soon pulled away and by then everyone looked like they had just seen a pink titan that could turn into a rainbow barfing unicorn named Mustachèo, Masaki looked fine, probably cause he was already gay, and Sakura looked like she was about to faint.

"OH MAH GOOOOSH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sakura yelled excitedly. YAOOOIIIIIII, ITS YAOI OMG, AKIRAH, ITS YAOI, ITS YAOI I CANT BELIEVE IT I FINALLY GET TO SEE SOME REAL LIFE YAAAOOOOIIIII!!!!"

She yelled before passing out.

"Ummmmmmmm, what just happened?!" I asked.

"Well Alois said you guys were dating then"- Akirah started, but I cut him off.

"No with Sakura."

"Oh, ok, well yaoi is, well whqt you guys just did, its two dudes together, and Sakura absolutely LOVES yaoi and she just kinda freaked out and, yeah..."

Right then we finally arived outside the zoo and got out, while Akirah stayed behind for a moment and tried to wake up Sakura.

We walked through the gates and went to the gift shop while wwaiting for Akirah and Sakura.

Finally Akirh and Sakura appeared from around the corner after a long akward silence...and Akirah had a hand print on his face.

"What. The. Heck?!" Asked Alois.

"I kinda slapped him..." Sakura explained.

What. The. Heck!? WHY?! Alois asked again but adding "why".