♥GAY BARR!!!!& couples restaurant!♥

@!! FLUFF GALORE!!

♥Ciel P.O.V.♥

All day Alois has been singing Gay Bar to me by Electric six...

*In the dorm room*

"YOU! I WANNA TAKE YOU TO GAY BAR! I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A GAY BAR!" Sung Alois very loudly.

*In the classroom*

"Lets start a nuclear war! Lets start a nuclear war! At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!" Aois whispered, so not to catch the teachers attention.

*In the bathroom*

"I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU!!!!! I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU!!!!!!!! AT THE GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alois sung very very loudly.

"DEAR GOD!!!!" I yell, face palming, "CANT A BOY PEE IN PEACE?!?!?"

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alois yelled very very loudly...again...

"I bet Canada can hear you! They're gonna think we're declaring war or something! Don't start the damn Armageddon!!" I yelled, but still trying to quiet down.

"Whatever..." The blond responded grumpily, "And I'm pretty sure that it'd be World War III Ciel, geez..."
"Good job, your actually right Alois." I said rolling my eyes, yet the boy still smiled.
'Yeah I'm smart!" He marched out of the bathroom happily, and I just shook my head at that.

♥Time skip♥ The lunch room♥

It was just after 5th math with Ms. Ran-moa and Mr. Lua, and as alway, Alois had some stupid plan to drag Ciel off somewhere. Poor Ciel.

"Ciel lets skip class!!" The blonde whined.

"No!" Replied the blunette, "Im not going to skip class, I dont want to get in trouble!"

"Oh please Ciel! Please, please, im begging you!!" Alois begged with big puppy dog eyes.

"Grrrrrrr!" Ciel just couldnt resist how cute Alois was being.

He really is aborable when he's not being stupid. Ciel thought. Wait did I realy just think that?! Of course I did, I give up, I'll admit it to myself, I like Alois! not that I'll ever tell HIM that, or at least not yet!!

Thats right, Ciel finally gave up. He always knew that he liked Alois, he just didn't want to admit it.

"Fine! I have a bike, we can go to town or something!" Ciel told Alois, defeated.

"YOU HAVE A BIKE AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT?!"Alois shouted sadly as we walked over to the storage for all us at RBA. RBA stands for Roseberry Academy.

"Yes I had a bike without telling you, but thats because I didn't know that you would care about it!!" I told Alois.

"NOT CARE?! WHY WOULD I NOT CARE?! I ALWAYS CARE IF IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU!!"

I sighed, blushing, "Yeah sure ok. I'll be sure to remember that..." I face palmed.

♥At the RBA storage♥

I swiped my key card that I got for my personal storage unit, and wheeled out the bike.

It just so happened that it was purple and blue, both of our favorite colors. I like blue, and Alois likes purple.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR BIKE!!!!!!"Alois sqeualed exidedly.

"Alois will you please be a little bit quieter?" I asked sweetly, going up to him and tugging on his sleeve with puppy dog eyes. I swear I saw him nosebleed...