♥Thanksgiving break {part2}...omg...♡

{VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!!: Guys, I know im being really confusing, but every time I try yo edit a chapter that is already published, it wont change no matter what I do, so this is final!! Ciel is 12 about to turn 13, Alois just turned 14 (in the birthday chapter) and they r in the same grade because Alois was held back!!}

♥Alois P.O.V.♡

Our 'anime buddies' walked out of the isle we heard the voices, holding a ton of plushie animals, a book in Sora's case and scissors of Masaki, with big fake smiles plastered on their faces...except for Masaki...

They were definitely the ones we heard talking.

What should I do? Should I talk to Ciel? Thats probably my best option, but how can I talk to him with the anime buddies around?

"Hey guys, look at the cools book Sora-" Sakura started, bu stopped when she saw the plusie I got Ciel ass he held it to his chest. {Oh how cute!! :D jst imagine it now!! And imagine what thoughts Alois probably has!}

Damn Ciel is cute I just wanna**************** {I went ahead and added his thoughts just 4 fun bw *** means he's being a pervert...!!}

Omg, that the cutest thing ever!! Did Alois get that for you?!

Ciel nodded his head, eyes wide and innocent looking. Ciel isn't particularly innocent. Neither of use are. It was stolen from us... Well, on a happier, more Alois note, im pretty sure Ciel acts this way on purpose just when im around sometimes because he knows it makes me giddy and wanna ***** or at least make out with him...

{Im censoring his thoughts just to be stupid k... im just gonna leave what he's acctually thinking to ur imagination! }

"Its absolutely adorable!! Alois, you have the best taste in plushies ever!!!!" Said Sakura.

Ok, enough of this! We have to talk, its driving me crazy how they act so normal, but... it had to have been them...

Nows my chance ok, I just have to- oh I know!!

"Umm, thanks Sakura! Imma go to the bathroom now!" I said as I quickly stood up from the chair." And Ciel does to!!" And I grad Ciel's hand and drag him to the one person bathroom.

♥At the bathroom♡

"A-Alois, what the heck?!" Ciel exclaimed, surprised...and probably thinking I was gonna be a pervert.

Hehe, being the ADHD, bipolar, retard, troll that I am, I had to mess with him!!

I pushed him aginst the wall, smashing my lips to his. Our lips melded together for a short kiss, before I moved away and up to his ear.

"I know what you were thinking, and for our information, I wasn't goin to mess with you till I saw your adorable blushing face." I said, causeing his light blush to turn a deep red.

"And another thing to prove that im yur seme!!" I exclaim, jumping away from the wall I had pinned him on, and pulled him with me by his wrist.

And the impossible became possible...

His blush deepened!!

"Now anyway, down to business!!" I state.

♥Back with the anime buddies♡ {For the sake of both of ours entertainment!!^-^}

♥Sakura P.O.V.♡ {again for our entertainment! !^-^}

"What do u think they're doin in there?" Asked Sora.

They're totally makin out!! I yelled loud enough to make ears bleed.

"Holy fuck Sakura me no conprehendo why you insist on makin m think about these things!!!!!!" Akirah said, gaining a light blush, then started cussing in swedish...