Chapter 21

"Taeyeon?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure about this?"

A sigh.

"Yes, I'm sure darling."

Tiffany gulped at the statement. She looks at the grave once again.

It was her.

Taehee.

The name that Taeyeon keeps on calling out whenever she has tantrums.

Why did she bring me here? Does that mean-

"She was actually the one who helped me realize my feelings to you."

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Taeyeon mumbled. She raised her brows and looks at the latter in question.

"Uh, what? I'm sorry, kindly enlighten me? 'Cause I'm not really a fan of ghosts."

She can hear the latter chuckle.

Taeyeon continued to chuckle as she took out her phone in her pocket.

Tiffany squinted her eyes as she spot Taeyeon swiping something from her phone.
She was beyond curious about what's going to happen next.

The movement stopped when Taeyeon faced the phone to her, showing something.

Her eyes widen.

"Oh My God! Is that you when you we're younger?!"

She squeals excitedly when she saw a picture of seems to be a younger version of Taeyeon on the phone.

It looks a bit blurred tho, like it was zoomed in or what.

Her eyes stared at Taeyeon, sparkling and asking for an answer of her question right away.

Taeyeon shakes her head, resulting for Tiffany to get more confused at the action.

Taeyeon's hands made movements once again as she swipes something on her phone, more like zooming it out.

Her eyes was literally about to pop out as she can feel her throat got dry.
Taeyeon placed the phone to her again, only to see two Taeyeon on the picture that she saw earlier.

"W-What?"

She stuttered as she pointed the picture.

Fuck, I'm about to pass out.

Taeyeon nods slowly, hoping for Tiffany to sink it in.
She cleared her throat.

"That's Taehee, my twin sister."

Tiffany's limbs started to get weak as she reached both of her hands out.
Taeyeon immediately grabs a hold of Tiffany's hand in reflex, nervous to the fact that Tiffany might faint.

"H-Hold me tight...I don't want to f-faint in embarrassment... I-I'm so sorry, I'm trying to understand..."

Taeyeon had to smile at the words.

Damn, I'm so lucky.

"It's okay. If you can't take it now, I can explain to you some other-"

"I love you."

Her words got cut when Tiffany mumbled.
Taeyeon looks at her girlfriend in surprise as she can feel her cheeks heat up at the words.

"Tell me everything, I love you."

Tiffany mumbled again as her hands gripped harder against Taeyeon's.
Taeyeon gulped and slowly nods.