𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦!

SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Y/N AND BORIS had met while Y/n was on vacation in California, and Boris was doing a drug deal. They met at a local park, late at night when no one was there. Boris had just been in a fight and went to the park to sit down and relax. He assumed he was alone because it was dark and quiet, but when he sat down on the bench, both he and Y/n got a shock. 

They started to make small talk, which ended in them at Y/n's hotel room. The night, much like many of the others, started with them hanging out and getting to know each other better and ended with them in the hotel room. They would occasionally go out on dates, not often though. Before she left for the airport, she gave him her number. 

He smiled and said he would call her. That was a lie. She got back to Nevada, and never got a call, not even a text. Months went by, but she still waited for that call or even just some justification that he was alive. She knew what business he was in, so she was in constant fear for the Pavlikovsky boy, even if she'd only known him for three weeks.

After a year of nothing, she gave up hope. Only to run into him weeks later. All of the sadness and anger that she built up came back but in the form of jealousy. He had a new "girlfriend" and she despised her.

Eventually, things spark back up between Boris and Y/n, causing drama, heartbreak, and friendship.

You are reading... SINCE CALIFORNIA...

 SINCE CALIFORNIA