𝟎𝟏

▬▬▬▬ 01

▬▬▬▬ 01. AN OLD FRIEND !
。・:*:・˚★ 10:24 am | August 13, 2019

THE SUN WAS shining down brightly on the city of Las Vegas, as the people who lived there, were dying in the perpetual summer heat. Some people were home, with the airconditioning running, and a bowl of snacks in hand. Others were out and about, roaming the city.

Y/n, Anastasia, and Genevieve were all laughing, enjoying summer. All of the girls had their own personal problems at the moment, but with some Pina Coladas, new clothes, and lots of ice cream, they would get through it.

Genevieve had just suffered from the loss of her mother. Anastasia just broke up with her boyfriend. And Y/n was finally over a certain Ukrainian boy who had ghosted her. "Oh, shit-" A male voice spoke, as he bumped into Y/n. "I'm so sorry." He said, his raven curls, covering his eyes like a curtain. 

"It's fin-" She began to say, before pausing in shock. The boy's curls were now moved away from his eyes, and she could perfectly see who it was. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, as he looked at the girl in front of him. "Funny. You actually spoke a word to me. I've been waiting for a whole year, dipshit." She said bitterly, her words spilling off her tongue like venom.

His left hand reached behind him, and he scratched his neck. "Look, can we ta-Baby who is this?" A feminine voice spoke from behind Boris, gripping his arm. Y/n's face went from one of anger to one of heartbreak and betrayal. "Kotku, I told you that I'm not your baby." He snarled, yanking his arm out of her grip. "Y/n, can we go talk somewhere?" He asked, a pleading look on his face.

The girl just shook her head, and looked at the ground, tucking a strand of loose hair that had begun to blow with the subtle wind, behind her ear. "Hey Y/n are you- oh god," Anastasia said while she walked towards Y/n, Genevieve by her side. Boris forced a smile while looking at the two girls. 

"Baby who are all of thes- HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP CALLING ME BABY?!" Boris yelled, making the girl flinch. Anastasia watched, her mouth agape, but a smile was evident. Genevieve just snickered, while Y/n tried her best to hold back a laugh.

The girl Y/n knew as Kotku, stormed off, Y/n's gaze following her the whole time. "I don't think you should speak to your girlfriend like that," Genevieve said, still shocked by the whole situation. 

Everyone turned their attention towards the girl and gave her an 'are you dumb?' look. She arched one of her eyebrows, as to say 'what?' Boris sighed "So you mean to tell me that throughout that whole thing, you didn't get the hint that she's not my girlfriend?" He questioned.

"No, not really." She shrugged before walking back over to find more stores. Anastasia chuckled and followed her, leaving the two to talk. When the two girls left, there was a silence. And no, it wasn't the pleasant kind. It was a very much awkward silence.

It was obvious the two had some unfinished business, but it seemed none of them wanted to address it. "I can't take this. I missed you." Boris finally spoke. Y/n looked up at him and scoffed. He gave off a confused look.

"You missed me? Well, then why didn't you just call me? Hmm? I waited for a whole year, Boris. A year!" She said, walking closer to him with every word. By the time she was done, they were right in front of each other. Y/n could smell the alcohol and cigarettes that the boy had earlier that day. She smiled at the smell, it was one that she was never used to, yet seemed to love so much.

He continued to stare down at the girl, as they stayed in that spot. He began to smirk, as he placed a quick peck on her lips. That peck was followed by 11 more, the kisses lasting longer each time. She unconsciously kissed back. She tasted the bud light and cigarette buds, but it was fine. She loved it. She craved it. She waited for it for a year and she finally got it. She pulled away from the boy and looked at him seductively. She grabbed the collar of his black trenchcoat and leaned forward to kiss him, he began to lean too.

Right before their lips touched, she pulled back. He groaned and rolled his eyes. She was playing hard to get. She decided that it would be fun to tease him a little. If she waited for a whole 12 months, then surely he could wait for a few weeks. Y/n smirked to herself. "Bye прекрасный." He whispered, kissing the side of her mouth. Y/n turned around and watched as he began to disappear into the crowd of people.

A small smile played on her lips as she walked over to the store that she had seen her friends go into. She felt happy, for the first time in months she felt genuinely happy. And it was all because of one encounter.