𝐘𝐔𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ ☕️ ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ ☕️ ;┊
                         ✧・

  in a brief moment, y/n almost snapped at hearing compliments about being the youngest daughter of the l/n family. after another one of her parent's greatest achievements, came another day of praises
coming from students in the hallways asking her, "how's it like being a child of daiji l/n?

y/n didn't know how to respond to those type of questions. she tried to accept the praises about being apart of a high class family but, this was just too much. it was like her own individual praise was gone. thus, needed to be accepted with her devastated grief still lurking inside her, y/n still hated hearing praises only for her parents.

"it must be strange hearing all these things about your parents-" "yuzu, yuzu, my boy. please refrain from ever bringing up my folks." y/n put her hand up, cutting off yuzuru as tori drank his tea. per usual, it was the three of them in the student council room.

"nande? i thought you're on good terms now." tori tilted his head.

"we are but that doesn't mean they....love and appreciate me..." y/n mumbled, half embarrassedly, holding on her tea cup. yuzuru frowned as tori gaped.  tori still didn't realized how much better he had grown up than y/n's messy childhood. "do you ever plan on forgiving them?" yuzuru asked. truth be told, this gremlin is not aware of y/n's entire story. he only knew about her parent's strict
l/n laws.

"ahem. chibi-chan, you should check on the president." y/n smiled at tori. "sure. i'll leave you two alone. whatever." tori smugly chuckled before standing up and leaving the student council room.

y/n frowned at yuzuru, sighing disappointedly. "ah, did i say the wrong thing?" yuzuru immediately grew insecure. "no. no. but did you have to ask that question? damn. now i'm actually considering it because they sent a package of small gifts yesterday." y/n crossed her arms and wrapped her fingers around her chin, glancing at the floor to think. yuzuru blinked at her before he smiled sweetly.

y/n noticed it, and she looked at him anxiously. "have you ever given it thought...that it would be easy to say i will never forgive you...but you're an incredibly kind person so it'll be hesitant." yuzuru explained, pointing up a finger. y/n's lips parted, eyes widening. now she felt like an arrow as been struck through her heart. that's one of the wisest things yuzuru has said to her.

she swallows a lump in her throat before standing up from her seat and flicking yuzuru's forehead. "ouch." he rubbed the spot, pouting. y/n sat back down and drank her tear aggressively. "i know that already." she was flustered at how sweet yuzuru is. this boy is unknowingly pulling on her heart strings. her feelings just kept growing day and day and the fact they could not be together, pained her so much she cried herself to sleep one night just by thinking about it.