Don't « One

"who's that?" luke's mouth fell open as his gaze followed the petite figure down the hall. ashton shrugged, not looking up from his geometry homework. frankly, ashton couldn't be bothered to watch any new comers like his best friends. he was more focused on school work, going to a fantastic college, getting a good job, and starting a family; his future. "dude, she's hot," luke slid down the rusty orange locker, settling on the tile floor beside his friend.

ashton shrugged, once again. "whatever," he muttered. okay. ashton isn't gay and he certainly wasn't asexual, but he didn't care. there could be ten of bimbos shoving their breasts in his face he could easily walk away from it. it wasn't like boobs didn't appeal to him or anything, but if you were to compare boobs that would most likely lead to a one night stand (it's not like it'd be his first time or anything, trust me) with an amazing future filled with passion and love ... ashton would go for the latter. he'd rather die happy than live a happy childhood. 

luke nudged his friend in the side. "no, dude, she's like hot ... like jesy nelson hot." at that, ashton's head whipped up, hazel eyes now scanning the hallway. you could say ashton definitely had a huge crush on any girl in little mix. "i mean, she's not revealing much or anything, but just imagine those boo-"

"luke!" michael shouted from the corner of the hallway upon spotting his friends. luke quickly waved him over, finally taking his eyes of the new girl. michael rushed over. "have you seen her? dude, those boobs!" michael gushed.

"you're such a girl," calum commented, slipping into the circle the three boys had unconsciously formed. "but she does have amazing boobs. a little flat on the ass, but the boobs totally make-up for it."

ashton still hadn't spotted the girl, and now with his friends standing in the way, he wouldn't be able to.

but he was certainly determined to see what all the hype was about.

-

these r going to be pretty short chaps tbh 

anyway i hope u enjoyed this. 

what is it with guys and boobs anyways? as a girl, i have to say : they're not the sexiest thing in the worl like wtf