Don't « Three

"you're so mean, ashy," calum pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "all i wanted was a piece of pizza, god," luke let out a loud, girly giggle as michael made a weird face at ashton.

"b-but ... it's my pizza," ashton turned his gaze towards the floor, hugging the pizza box to his chest. the four best friends were more in love with pizza than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - okay, okay, almost as in love. it was practically a mortal sin to not share ones pizza in their knit tight group. when you didn't share your pizza ... it was like declaring your hatred towards that person.

"um, excuse me, did you pay for it?" michael raised an eyebrow at his curly headed friend whom frowned.

"yes!" ashton cried. "i spent all the money i found in my pockets and couch to buy four pizza's - one for calum, one for luke, one for me, and one for you! you guys got your own, let me eat mine."

the three boys just glared at their friend in disbelief. all they wanted was the pizza. one slice ... okay, that's a lie. 

michael attempted to lunge at ashton and the pizza box, but ashton was too quick. his legs instantly swung at michael's face, which had soon after flinched away from the smelly toes. calum and luke were practically laughing their asses off at the whole situation, although still completely frustrated with their "greedy" friend. the boys had begun to laugh so hard no one heard the doorbell ring. 

then there was banging. it came hard and quick, frantic. luke jumped from his spot, practically hopping toward the door in a joyous way. 

luke was silent as he held the door open, staring at the person on the other side. from where ashton was sitting, he couldn't see who it was, but he heard the voice. it spoke briskly and softly, and he thought it sounded feminine. 

"lukey-poo!" calum dragged out, flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water. ashton rolled his eyes, though couldn't fight the smile that found a way on his lips. 

the blonde boy was still soundless, merely staring at the figure in front of him. 

michael groaned, twisting his body in a way that, amazingly, made it easier for  him to stand up, made his way over to luke. "well, shit." he breathed out. 

-

it's been a long time

i know and i apologize

buuuut i'm sorta back - not really

i'll try to update a couple time a month, though it's doubtful as i am, unfortunately, going through many person issues at the moment 

either way, here is your long lost chapter that i've managed to type and delete over about 15 times