Finn - Algebra Class

Y/N's p.o.v

I had finished writing down my notes as my teacher droned on and on about boring algebra. I looked up from my notebook and stared at the boy in front of me, Finn Wolfhard.

He was absolutely beautiful. I adored everything about him. The way his golden brown eyes sparkled, how his curly locks were always messy yet perfect. How his defined jaw clenched whenever he was focused. I loved it all.

I hate algebra. Finn was the reason I even showed up to algebra class. It was simply because of his presence. I sighed in frustration knowing he'd probably never notice me, but a girl can dream can't she.

'I want to have your children' I thought

"What?" He asked. I was so enthralled with looking at him I didn't even noticed he looked back at me.

I quickly snapped out of my trance. "I'm so sorry. Did I say that out loud?" I whispered so that our teacher didn't hear me.

"No, no. It's ok. Maybe we could..hang out after school on Friday?" He grinned .

My eyes widened and I just looked at him. His smile dropped a little "Of course, only if you want to," He trailed off

I quickly smiled and looked back at him. "No, I'd love to! I mean, yeah I'm cool with that bro," I said

"Mr. Wolfhard and Miss Y/l/n what is so important that you have to disrupt my class?" Our teacher called out.

We quickly shook our heads before he turned back to the board to continue the lesson.

Finn chuckled and turn back to his notebook. He quickly scribbled something down, ripped out the piece of paper and quickly put it down on my desk.

I waited a little bit to open it because I didn't want to seem desperate, you know. But once I did, I saw one of the best things I could ever see. Like ever.

'I would love for you to have my kids ;)
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX'

And ever since that day, for the rest of the school year, Algebra had been my favorite class.

☁︎︎AUTHOR SPEAKS:☁︎︎

Ok, so this is like my first imagine and I feel like it's really really bad. But what are you guy's thoughts on it. Please let me know.