Finn - Instagram Live

Y/n's p.o.v:

Today I was hanging out at Finn's place and he had went downstairs to help his mom with something. Therefore, as of right now I was alone in his bedroom.

Sitting there, bored out of my mind I decided it would be a good idea to do an IG live. I turned my phone on and opened up instagram. I set up the camera before starting it.

Immediately people started joining it, "Hi!"
I waved.

Lots of the comments were people saying hi back but there was one specifically that caught my eye.

Y/s/n_number1fan: Is that Finn's room?

I read it out loud and nodded. Afterwards the comments started getting wild. "Ok, so can you guys give me some questions or like dares or something. Cause I'm really bored." I said

A lot of comments came in at once. The first one I answered was "What is your favorite color?" I read out asked

"Easy, it's y/f/c," I answered

"How tall are you? I am y/h," I said

"Where is Finn? He is downstairs helping his mommy," I said.

I heard the door open and saw him walk in. "Speak of the devil." I said to my phone.

Finn came over and sat down next to me before wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me. I quickly pushed him away. He frowned at me and I had gestured to my phone.

The comments had started blowing up again. Finn looked at the camera, smiled and waved. "Hey, live," He said calmly before pulling me back into a hug.

"Finn, I was answering questions, get away from me." I said and tried pushing him off me.

I didn't want to push him away but I sort of had to. We have been secretly dating for about 6 months now. I mean eventually we would tell people I just didn't know when he would be ready.

"Ok, then finish answering questions," He said as he continued to hold me.

There was really only one question that everyone was asking. 'Are you and Finn dating?'

But before I could even say anything Finn had beat me to it. "Yes, we are. She's my girlfriend and she means so much to me." He said before kissing my cheek.

"I guess you guys know now!" I said excitedly

We answered a few more questions and even did a couple dares. Then decided we were ready to end the live.

"Ok, it's time to end the live now. Bye, you guys. I love you so much!" I said before ending the live.

"Well, that was interesting," I said.

"Yeah, it definitely was. I'm just glad I can hold your hand in public, and take you out on real dates. I can show you off to the whole world because your mine and I love you." Finn said

I froze up and my eyes widened. I looked at Finn and his smile faded. "Y-you don't h-have to say it b-back. I-I just wanted you to know th-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. It was a passionate kiss but it was also sweet. We both pulled away for air and I looked into his amazing brown eyes.

"I love you too, Finn." I smiled

:☁︎︎AUTHOR SPEAKS☁︎︎:
I thought that was lowkey kind of cute. What do you guys think. Also requests are OPEN because I'm having major writers block right now. Have an amazing day