Beginning

I was in a shell. I panicked and panicked. It was so tight, I wanted to break loose. The shell felt softer and easier to break than before...I'd tried earlier but it was so hard and it was safe. But now, I was bigger and it was getting uncomfortable and tight. I shuffled, looking for a way out, not knowing anything that was happening. I was scared, wanted to escape!

I scraped at the walls of my shell and scraped. I was about to give up untitled I fought fiercely, stopping when a satisfying crack sounded. I was free! I worked at the tiny crack, the hole become bigger and bigger as I worked. There was cold air that suddenly rushed in and I used my claws to crack open the part by my eye. I opened my large eyes, observing all the temperatures around me. Suddenly, I wanted to go back. I didn't like anything. It was so bright and horrible but warm objects clutched me. It was too bright so I closed my eyes. I roared and slashed my only defensives I knew to use by instinct. Loud murmurs came from the things that clutched me and I was terrified.

They laid me in a cold, smooth surface. I shivered, still just a newly hatched thing- what ever I was. Searing pain exploded on my back and i gave a small roar, my eyes flying open. I felt them thrust something into me and the stitched me back together. I turned to see a weird looking creature, dark pinkish, also newborn having done the same thing they did to me. The sewed him together and he laid their, breathing heavily. I was too. I looked at him, then realizing we were the same, that somehow unsettle me and I didnt like it. Right now i was too weak to move. I couldn't do anything.

The warm hand grabbed me and my sibling and placed us where it was dry and warm. It was cozy. My sibling and I were separated. The warm heat in the lamp and the soft bedding below me caused my eyes to droop. The pain in my back allowed me to fall asleep quickly

Add!

Comment!

Vote!