03 Pilot :)

The 5 friends walked to the boneyard, and started setting up the kegger. John B handed everyone a beer, except for Pope who shook his head at the offer. "I'll take it" JJ responded, and took the beer.
Soon enough, a crowd started to form.

Alright, so you can't understand the Outer Banks without understanding the boneyard. It's kinda like a three-layer burrito. There's us and our friends, the working-class derelicts from the Cut. Then, there are the Kooks, the rich second-homers. They're mostly from poncey-ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers. Our natural enemies. And then, there are the Tourons. Totally clueless. Here for a week on vacation with their families. Chum for the sharks.

JJ and Olivia held a competition to be the first to finish their beer. Olivia won, and JJ gave her a high five with a big smile on his face. He let her win, obviously, but it didn't matter to him. He wanted to see her smile.

"Good job Liv!" JJ exclaimed to the girl.
"Didn't too bad yourself" she responded with a wink.

In the meantime John B was talking a girl, and Kie was talking to someone about astrology. Pope was also talking to a girl, but it got kinda awkward.

"What is she doing here" Kie suddenly said looking at Sarah Cameron, who had just arrived at the kegger, with her boyfriend Topper.
"Ugh, idk" Olivia responded rolling her eyes at the girl.

That's Sarah Cameron, Kook princess. Kiara's best friend in the ninth grade, worst enemy in the tenth grade. Since Kie and Olivia were also best friends, Olivia hated Sarah as much as Kie did. Then, that's Topper, Sarah's not so pleasant boyfriend. Topper actually thinks Pogues were bred to mow lawns.

The sun went down, but the party was far from over. JJ was getting another beer, leaving Olivia alone for a minute. Suddenly, Olivia felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Liv" Rafe said to her.
"Umh, Rafe what do you want" Olivia responded a little irritated.

"Well, that's not really nice of you to say" Rafe said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine" Olivia said.
"Thats good, that's good" Rafe said nodding his head.

"So, do you want to dance?" Rafe asked sticking his hand out for her to grab.
"No thanks" Olivia responded wanting to walk away, but Rafe grabbed her arm. "C'mon, just one dance. It's no big deal" he said to her.

"She said no, asshole" a voice said from behind them. It was JJ, who had two cups in his hands.

"Maybank" Rafe said looking at JJ. "Why don't you shut the hell up, and mind your own business" Rafe said to JJ looking back at Olivia.

"Why don't you get in your fucking car, and leave this party" JJ told Rafe with a warning tone in his voice. "Right now".

Rafe hesitated, and looked at Olivia one more time. "If I could give you some advise, don't hang out with trash like this guy right here" Rafe said pointing out to JJ. "You're better then that" Rafe told Olivia before walking away.

"Dick" Olivia said sticking up her middle finger to Rafe.

"Thanks J" Olivia said to JJ pulling him into a hug. The boy looked at her surprised, before a smirk appeared on his face.
"You know, there are other ways to thank me" JJ said to her with a smirk on his face.

Olivia rolled her eyes at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I actually wanted a kiss on my lips" JJ said to Olivia with a smile.

"You wish" Olivia responded with a smile on her face.

She did wanted to kiss him. She really wanted to.