04 The lucky compass :)

Look, for nine months, they tried to get us to believe our dad's dead. They say we're in denial. Whatever. Denial's underrated. You should try it sometime. It's highly affective, and it's only denial if you're wrong. It doesn't make any sense. Our dad is the last guy who would ever get lost at sea. This compass coming back to us, our father's compass, which was passed down for generations, it's a sign. Our dad's still alive, and we're gonna find him.

John B believed their father was still alive, but Olivia wasn't so sure about that. She missed their father so much, but she knew he wasn't alive anymore, she could just feel it.

Olivia woke up to a crowing rooster. The sun was shining into her room, causing her to close her eyes because of the bright sunlight. She looked to her left, seeing JJ lying next to her. He was still asleep, and he looked so cute and peaceful. A smile appeared on Olivia's face. She kissed his cheek, making him open his eyes slowly. He smiled at her. "Good morning" he said in a raspy voice. "Morning" Olivia responded.
Olivia ran her fingers through his blonde locks making JJ close his eyes again. She laid her head back on the pillow, as she looked at the blonde boy.

"Are you staring at me" JJ asked her as a smirk appeared on his face.
"Maybe" Olivia answered chuckling.

Suddenly the two heard a knock on the door. It was John B.

"Morning guys" John B said to them.

"Morning" JJ responded as he held up a peace sign.

"Hey, where were you?" Olivia asked her brother.

"Umh, I returned the scuba gear to Cameron's boat" John B answered.

"Did you get caught?" Olivia asks.

"Kinda. Sarah was there, but she promised not to tell Ward" John B explains.

Olivia rolls her eyes. "And you believed her? You can't trust Sarah Cameron".

"Yes, I believed her Liv. I just have to trust her on this one" John B said.

JJ walked out of the room and turned the shower on. John B and Olivia were talking to each other when they suddenly hear a knock on the door.

"DCS! I know you're in there!" Someone yelled from outside.

John B and Olivia looked at each other with fear in their eyes. John B walked towards the window to look who was there when JJ jumped in front of it. "Whoa!" John B.

"Gotcha, slick" JJ says laughing. "You should have seen your face".

"What the hell JJ! I thought you were taking a shower" Olivia says to the boy.

"That's what I wanted you to think" JJ says, still laughing. "I had to come up with something".

The 3 friends got dressed and got into the van, making their way to miss Lana's house.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you" JJ says to John B. "She's like, "oh, John B". JJ says moaning, pretending to be Kie.

"Is that what she does?" John B says to JJ.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro" JJ continues.

"She kissed me on the cheek" John B disagrees with JJ. "It's not like we were makin' out or something".

"Low-hanging fruit, bro" JJ says. "Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like, "I kinda like that" and you start blushing and shit".

"I blush?" John B asks in disbelief.

"Yeah" JJ answers.

"Really?" John B asks again.