Hes not much of a morning person

*So yeah,imma start this out right for you guys. 2D doesn't have a crush on Murdoc yet,but he shall develop it quickly,believe me. You'll see the relationships between the band though,and might even learn a thing or two. So yeah,let's do this.

2D was starting out his mourning pretty normal,a coffee cup in one hand and a notepad in the other. Usually it would've been a cigerrete,but Murdoc wanted to get started on a new single,and 2D was doing just that. It was kinda hard for him to think because of a lack of sleep,but on the other hand he could really start anyways. He needed the input on his fellow band members,well Russ and Murdoc anyways. Noodles didn't care what she had to play,she was just happy to be there. Speaking of Noodles,the little bundle of happiness and energy was skipping through the living room. She smiled at 2D and skipped into the kitchen. He smiled back,just her presents made him happy. He got up and walked to the kitchen,leaving his notepad behind. He entered the kitchen to smell the scent of Eggs. Noodles was ether making omlets or scrambled eggs,but 2D didn't care,Noodles cooking was always the bomb,so it didn't matter to him. He opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. He pulled a cup from out of the cabnet and poured the oj into the glass,just to get it snatched away by big,dark hands. He looked up to see Russell gulping down his Juice. 2D shook his head,smiling and poured another glass. He drank only a little,when his attention was caught by Noodles pulling on his sleeve."2D,can you go get Mur,its time to eat." She smiled,2D smiled back,showing his missing two-Front teeth,it made Noodles giggle," just go get him ypu stupid jerk." She turned around to leave 2D to his deed. He walked upstairs and to Murdoc's room,but heard something he usually didn't hear thus early. He heard music coming from Murdoc's bedroom." Odd,I didn't know Murdoc was up this early." He knocked on the door,Murdoc slowly opened the door." Hey Mudz,its time to eat." 2D smiled a little,ge didn't normally smile at Murdoc,thinking he would knock his other teeth out,but oddly Murdoc didn't do shit. He closed the door and turned off his stereo,then he and 2D walked downstairs. The two sat at the table and began eating. As Usual,Murdoc chewed slowly because he was drozy,2D chewed slowly because of his missing teeth,Russell was chowing down,and Noodles was taking her little mouse bites. When they all finally finished,Murdoc made his way back up to his room,when 2D grabbed his sholder. Murdoc stood silently while 2D spoke," So mudz,I got any ideas on what our song should be about." Murdoc spun around and slapped 2D dead in the Face,drawing Noodles attention," Listen up Faceache,I never care what ypu right,got that!? And if you ever grab me like that again,i'll pour glue into your eye sockets." Murdoc stormed up to his bedroom,leaving 2D with a literal Faceache. Noodles walked over to 2D,"Aww 2D are you ok?" He weakly smiled at her," Yeah Noods,I'm fine." He straightened up and sat on the couch,Noodles hugged him," That's great." She skipped off,leaving 2D to his notepad.