Chapter 1: Game of Domiance

Baldi's POV:
"Oh Hi! I'm Principal of the Thing and I can beat more dominant than Baldi!" I sarcastically say, as Principal just crossed his arms and looked at me smugged.
"At least I control the school myself!"

"No one can escape from my detentions!"

"Pfft, whatever Prince! You're not a track star like me!"

"Baldi! Chasing students over mistakes is not a good thing to do at all!"

With that, I sighed and just leaned over my desk till the bell rang. Though, it would be nice to see Prince to get nervous by me.
As I noticed him space out and started to do his whistling tune, I grabbed my ruler and stood away from my desk.

"Hey Prince!" He turned around and soon I started my crime. I turned around, shoved my butt out. Smacking my ruler onto my hand.

"Ha! Don't think you can put this butt in detention!"
As I smirked, Prince turned bright red and soon the bell rang away.

"B-b-bye! Y-you! Ugh!" Prince tried to point out his finger to gain power, but he couldn't, and walked off my classroom.

Time Skip

Principal's POV:
As I finished with the last trouble maker, I finally sighed and twirled the pen in my hand. Just thinking about revenge against Baldi from making me blush. Whistling, I checked the time and Baldi should still be in his classroom, grading some papers.
I quickly came up with something, as I looked through my cabinet in the desk for a piece of paper.
Soon my plan will surely make pay back. Smirking, I quickly went to Room 99 where Baldi was and left the paper through the doorway.

Baldi's POV:
As I finally finished the last paper and got my stuff, I heard something go through the door. A piece of paper, folded slightly. "Hmm that I drop one?"
As soon as I opened it, I blushed so... dang... hard! 
Paper Drawing:

"PRINCE!! WATCH WHEN I GET YOU!!!"

Principal's POV:
I laughed recklessly, hearing Baldi scream out after seeing what I drew. Gosh I can't let him win on how much he dominates me. Even though he sure knows how to smack that ruler. Gosh that ruler will be so good against my....

*SLAM* The door of Baldi's room opened and I started to leave quickly of the school.

Welp that's the end of this chapter! The above picture belongs to the rightful owner and it is not made by me. Hope you enjoy more as soon their will be more of them together! Lol