II

Authors Note: This is a more fluff thing before things go even worse~)
—————————

~Nova's POV~

I had fallen asleep by that night and when I woke up, I noticed I was on Lyte's lap as he stared at me. I was slightly shaken , hoping he wasn't staring at me for a long while. I stretched and lifted up, Lyte hugged me from the back and kissed me on the cheek. My face heated up a bit, but I turned to peck him back. He chuckled as he snuggled onto my shoulder. We enjoyed the moment before he eventually pulled away. I walked out of the room and Lyte followed my tracks. I brushed my teeth, got changed and prepared breakfast. Lyte sat patiently at the dining table, waiting for his food. I finished prepping up breakfast and distributed the two bowls to our respective spots. I sat down and the two began to eat, it was quiet this time—once we were done, I had cleaned up everything and washed the dishes. Lyte on the other hand lunged himself at the couch and began playing on his Nintendo Switch, the usual. He also happened to have a 3Ds, he claimed it was given to him by a friend. After I finished, I sat beside him as he lay down. He was playing Pokemon Sword at the moment, notably, I had a save on his Pokemon Shield game. Of course, it's not as far as he's gotten cause it wasn't my device nor did I focus on playing often, not like I could. Lyte sat up and gestured me to lay back on the sofa, which I did, and he rested his head on my shoulder as he continued to play. Apparently he was on Bea, the fighting type gym leader. He made little noises of frustration and all kinds of reactions, something I found adorable while he gamed. Remembering about yesterday, I hope he was only in a bad mood. I pat his head and pecked him on the head, he let out a little giggle. I motioned to him that I was going to get up and he lifted his head up from my shoulder. I got up and headed to get changed into my armour, note, we are in Neon City and we are housed in the Yellow Faction... I mean, I wouldn't see why I'd live in possibly , what, the green faction? Anyway, I had my mask still off and I pecked Lyte and waved. He waved back with a grin and I had left the house, now putting on my mask.