FORBIDDEN

Lalisa Manoban is a famous model with many business. She's happy and living peacefully—not when that day happened.

While she was busy reading her favorite novel book, a beautiful stranger suddenly came to kiss her. Since that day, that incident starts to haunt her in her dreams and not just at night time, 'cause a vivid image of that woman bothers her as well in her thoughts while she's wide awake. She's daydreaming of it!

Now, she's been searching for that woman who messed up with her peaceful heart and fortunate she is for 'destiny's' always at her side.

But life is life, full of surprising secrets. When the two are already falling for each other, a sudden revelation will be dropped that'll lead their feelings to either be on higher level or to a downcast termination.

With that, their feelings messed up, their lives messed up and they are both fucking messed up.

Will they choose to fight? Or they'll just accept their miserable situation that they're sisters—not by blood, but by papers and law.

###

DISCLAIMER:
- Genre. This story is pure fanfiction. The characters here have nothing afflicted to the real ones.
- Subject & Content. This is R-17. Expect the chapters to contain mature and explicit themes.
- Language. Forbidden by GSLA is written in TagLish.
- Status. It's already completed but I didn't do much revisions yet. (Or maybe, I won't anymore.)

You can, guys, do inline comments if you see errors like typos, grammar mistakes and also, for your thoughts. Votes, comments and recommendations/promotions are highly appreciated.

I'll leave it here. Enjoy reading~!