CHAPTER 4: OFFERED TEMPTATION

CHAPTER  4: OFFERED TEMPTATION
Chapter Theme Song: Sex and Candy // Maroon 5 cover

Third Person's POV

       Nagulat si Lisa sa biglaang ginawa ng babae sa kaniya, pero hindi siya pumalag sa paghalik nito. In fact, she willingly moved her lips and enjoyed the kiss that they'd shared inside her car.

       Their tongue fought, they bit each other's luscious lips and tasted their own flavor.

       Kinarga niya ang lasing na dalaga papasok sa kanilang bahay papunta sa sariling kuwarto niya. It should be as easy as what she thought it would be while she was inside the car, but she was completely wrong. The woman has been kissing and sucking her neck while they were heading to her room.

       Lisa kept on hitting things and stumbling around but miraculously never dropping Jennie on the marble floor. Her arms were making sure that the woman is safe.

       Passing the large living room was undeniable a tough thing because of Jennie stimulating her but stepping on the painfully long swirl of the grand staircase was a whole new Augean. Damn. It was like an endless torture for Lisa.

       Jennie is a brat, a tease and a temptation.

       Nang makarating sila, isinarado niya kaagad ang pinto at humarap sa lasing na babae. Now, how will she handle this woman?

       Lisa was still in a deep thought when Jennie harshly grabbed her wrist. She dragged the woman towards the bed and pushed her, making Lisa's half body laid flat. Jennie hesitate no more, she wasn't being skeptical anymore like all her worries and anxieties vanished. What she was thinking that moment was her lips pressed against the woman's lips. Just the single thought of it made her heat up even more.

        She climbed up on the soft bed and sat on the woman's lower abdomen. Her knees dipped on the mattress as well as her both palms, where Lisa was in between, caged in her toned slender arms.

       What a perfect sight.

       A muffled moan escaped from Lisa's lips as Jennie rested her bottom on her stomach carelessly.

       She can feel the warmness of her core and it's not helping her situation right now, it's actually becoming more and more and more worst as seconds passing by.

       Lisa is afraid of what she can do if Jennie, being a tease continues.

       Dumukwang pababa ang babae para sana halikan siya ulit pero kaagad niyang  pinigilan ito. Lisa thinks that Jennie is just probably at her worst state right now and definitely drunk. As much as possible, she'll control herself, although, controlling her libido also means killing and disappointing her raging hormones. Jennie just drank too much and she won't take advantage with the woman's situation. That's it.

       But for how long can you control yourself, Manoban?

       A cuss then escaped from her swollen lips—swollen by how Jennie bit and tugged it with her teeth. But the inner voice, it was her sex betraying her. Fuck!

       Lisa suddenly remembered how she met Jennie the first time and she is still clueless why did the woman suddenly kissed her at the mall. Was she playing games that time? If that's the case, if she sees her kissing other guy for a purpose of "games", she will definitely envy that person. How lucky she is that Jennie chose her?

       She also saw her in the afternoon with her boyfriend; Jongin, and at the bar just hours ago. Are those happened in coincidence? Maybe. Definitely it was, 'cause she really don't believe in freaking destiny. That D-Word for her is just... too lame.