Crave

It was now night within Modesto and many people flocked to the bars for drinks. People were either drinking,eating or chatting at the many booths or stools inhabiting the bar. Anita got out of her hotel room to relax. She was exhausted from her endless shoots and volunteer work, but her mind nature made this job worth it.
She sat alone at a booth and looked at her phone which buzzed.

Her parents were texting her and much to her disappoint Marcos was asking if she wanted to hang out. Marcos was such a pain.

"You look annoyed." Said a familiar masculine voice.

Anita came back to reality and looked at the direction where the familiar voice came from. She saw Felix. He sat down across from her smirking. He wore a pair of faded dark jeans and a black leather jacket over a tan collar shirt which was unbuttoned slightly revealing his delicious muscles. "Oh, Felix didn't expect to see you here. And yes I'm just annoyed with certain people."

"So you drink?"

The sound of alcohol heightened Anita's mood. Felix went to the bar and ordered two drink. One was a pina colada and the other hard whiskey. "Take your pick. I bet I know which one you'll like." Felix chuckled. Anita joined him laughing taking the
pina colada. She had never been a heavy drinker and
fruity drinks always set well with her.

Felix and Anita chatted for hours and eventually the two decided to order food. The waiter handed them both plates of food they had ordered. The waiter handed Anita buffalo wings along with her soup and Felix was handed a salad with a chicken burger.
Anita got a spoon and filled her mouth with her soup while Felix dug into his burger.

Felix watched Anita as she ate her buffalo wings.
"I'm really glad that you're enjoying yourself."

She smiled wiping her mouth. "So am I. I'm glad to see you again. I've had a lot of fun."

"Me too."

They both continued eating.

"How long have the people of this town viewed you as a monster?" asked Anita

"Since I was born." Felix said sadly

"This is completely ridiculous. I meant every word about my feelings on how you're treated. How come you don't just move away to a different town?"

Felix looked down at his now empty glass.
"It's hard to explain. I was born here,grew up here. I cannot explain it but I feel as if something is keeping me here. I know I am seen as a monster but for some strange reason I feel as if I'm missing something and will only find it if I stay."

"Look at me... I sound silly." Felix muttered embarrassed .

"Not at all, you are expressing tour feelings and desires, but your a grown man and your choice is yours alone."

After that they ordered desert which was a chocolate mousse cake slice. About three hours they talked some more and Felix and Anita paid the bill. Felix offered to pay but Anita insisted on paying instead for she was grateful to be put out of her back mood. As Anita called a taxi and went back to her hotel room Felix sat in front of his tv in his living room, thinking back on his night with Anita. She was the first woman to ever dine with him and even have an actual conversation.

He ate with his grandma but she made him be silent or she would lock him in his room.He really enjoyed his night out with her and wanted to hang out again with her.