𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂.

Y/N's POV

Right before I jumped down to the lands, I grabbed a red cloak to help conceal my wings, as I am sure that the people dwelling there would freak out if they saw them.

I then stopped and sat on a small cloud, thinking about it through.

I had recently had my mind focused on how to guard the lights without them having to know my true identity.

I truly know that I couldn't just be straight up about it because if I do, I would lead the guardian of the terrains right to them, and that would cause many problems.

I kept on contemplating on what I should do and it got me nowhere honestly.
I had been sitting on that cloud for almost 15 minutes and nothing was coming up.

Until my eyes wandered off to a certain area and an idea finally popped into my head.

//small time skip//

I made my way through the busy streets of Disney town to then reach Disney castle.

Well, snuck in.

It was particularly very easy as I found that the guards were minimal.

I was walking through the halls quiet as can be as I didn't want my footsteps to alarm anyone.

Until I heard a petite voice asking me,

"Who are you?"

I then met the eyes of the one who I presume would be Queen Minnie.

I quickly bowed down in apology as I spoke out,

"My utmost apologies for sneaking in your domain your highness, but I need to address of something important to you and his majesty." I curtsey.

Queen Minnie looked pretty skeptical until I heard faint footsteps and saw that his majesty showed up to see what the commotion was all about.

I bowed and apologized once more as I tried to explain the situation.
I could sense the doubt in their look as I sighed.

"Please let me address the situation at least. Her lady Gaia sent me on a task and I need your help." I say.

As the two heard the name 'Gaia' their expressions changed as they both lead me to the throne room to talk without prying ears.

"First and foremost, forgive me once more for my unethical ways of approaching your highness'." I started.

"My name is Y/N L/N and I am the guardian of the ethereal skies." I say as I took of my cloak to stretch out and reveal my wings. 

They both look at me in shock as I heard King Mickey ask,

"Gosh, now what's the problem? Gaia would never send a guardian unless it's that serious."

I nodded as I continued.

"Last night, I have received news that one of my colleagues were corrupted with darkness, and that he was on his way to harm the guardians of light.

I hand a letter to his majesty that I had asked Gaia to write down before I left.

"Gosh, this sounds really bad, is there anything I can do to help you and Gaia?" He asks.

"I was ordered by her to keep an eye on all of you, but I would like my status to remain a little anonymous, as I assume that you already have a handful with the 13 seekers of darkness, am I correct?" I state as he nodded.

"Although, I am stumped by how I am supposed to remain anonymous without drawing suspicion and causing it to others, your majesty." I truthfully say.

"That is why I came to you for help."

King Mickey taps on his chin as Queen Minnie hummed in thought.

After a few seconds of silence, the king snapped his fingers and smiled.

"I've got it!" He says.

I perk up in confusion as he starts explaining. "I and the others have a mission in Destiny Islands tomorrow, and I thought really hard on this, but what do you think about being a escort/knight for me as an excuse? Not only would you be able to keep an eye on me, but also on the others!"

I hummed in thought.

"It does sound believable and it doesn't really stray from my real duties." I ponder.

"Then it's all set. I'll bring you to Master Yen Sid to give you the proper clothing and to address the situation to him as well!"

"Then I'll introduce you to the others, and your identity would go right under the radar." He says.

"Perfect." I smile.

"Thank you for your help, your majesties. I truly appreciate it."

"Oh! You can also rest here too!" Queen Minnie chirps in.

"Daisy and I will have you a room prepared for your night here, so don't fret about finding a place to stay for the night!" She smiles, strutting off to find who I assume would be Daisy.

I thank them once more as Queen Minnie took my hands, motioning me to follow her.

Welp, that was a doozy to write.
Be prepared for the next chapter as you are going to meet the others in Yen Sid's tower.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you've enjoyed!

Sayonara, Sora (´✪ω✪')♡