𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓻.

First and foremost, I want to apologize for not updating sooner!

I just recently went back to school, and my assignments are piling up.
Other than that, I've been spending too much time writing my other book (Just a star apart).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading!

Y/N's POV.

After we all had arrived at Destiny Islands, we immediately started observing around, not really seeing anything out of the ordinary.

Although, it took us much time just to cover such a small area of the island.

I sighed, pretty much knowing that it would be better for us to split in smaller groups to scout the area for any sign of the three headed sea dragon.

"Guys." I slightly raised my voice, bringing their attention towards me.

"What is it Y/N?" Aqua queried.

"Don't you all think that it'll be better for us to... You know, split up into smaller groups?" I asked.

"Not only would we cover more ground, but also possibly find the owner of the sea dragon." I explained.

"Wait! The sea dragon has an owner!?" Sora exclaims.

"How are you so sure about this, Y/N?" Ventus asked, raising an eyebrow.

I mentally jolted in fear, realizing that I may have said too much.

"Yeah!" Donald eyed at me.

"I-I'm not! I just... Just heart that the dragon had a guardian from-from the folklores I heard!" I quickly rambled, trying to divert the conversation.

The group then nods, denying the suspicion they had towards me, even though Riku and Kairi looked skeptical.

"So, what's the plan escort?" Terra asked.

I pondered for a minute or two, before snapping my fingers.

"Just form into your normal groups."

"I'll just fill in and tag along to wherever His Majesty goes." I said.

//smallskip//

I ended up tagging along with King Mickey and Riku to the western side of the islands, searching for any clues that may have a lead to the disturbance towards the peace of the island.

I ran along the sea line, Riku catching up, while King Mickey went in the other direction.

I was engrossed in observing the clear blue waters I didn't notice that there was a medium sized blue rock, in my way.

"Ah-!" I yelped, tripping on it.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Riku rushed over, helping me up.

"I'm fine, Riku. I merely tripped on a rock." I answered, dusting the semi-damp sand that stuck to my hands.

"Thank you." Riku nodded, getting ready to move onwards to find more clues.

But before that, the rock that I had tripped over caught my attention.

"Wait a minute." I caught his wrist, scrunching my forehead.

"What is it?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

I bent over, peering over the so called rock, pulling it out of the sand that had confined it.

"This... This isn't a rock." I stumbled over my words.

It was oddly light, and had a smooth and curved outline as I let go of Riku's wrist.

I carefully dusted the remaining sand that covered it, revealing a scaly pattern.