𝐊𝐎𝐆𝐀 𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🎸 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🎸 ;┊
                         ✧・

it was impossible to exclude the urge of wanting a lifetime with the one you love and being in denial is way more tougher than it seems. especially with two tsundere, one major than the other in the subject of love— is like dealing with two lost puppies. the endearment y/n lingered and attached on koga is a mysterious burst of loyalty that he wanted to prove to her.

it's complex, it's impossible to comprehend unless he knew how y/n feels about it. by this, it's clear that koga was not aware that he was in love with his producer. poor puppy didn't see the signs y/n dropped after her dreamfes.
speaking of which; since undead lost, koga felt like making it up to y/n by taking things more seriously than ever before. meaning he strangely acted more calmly and smarter.

as for y/n, she already acknowledged her feelings for koga in no time. she's rather hopeful of the situation even though it quite risqué, she knew it all to well. just as they were thinking about each other, y/n texted him immediately while standing in an instrument supply and materials store.

today at 8:34 PM

brat : ayo, koga, i need your help

it got him taken aback, perhaps thinking beyond the safe line but he shook his head and texted back after a couple of minutes.

puppy: askin me for help?
hah, with what?

brat: i need help picking out a pedal for my guitar , i'd appreciate it if you were to be so kind to help me choose one :)

his cheeks flamed into a scarlet color, shading his tsundere side to prevent him from insulting her. y/n simply admitting she wanted his help with her guitar pedal is enough to make him want to smile. no, he won't let her have it her way this easy. after minutes of contemplating whether to meet up with her or not, koga agreed to it.

entering the store and being greeted by the register, he nodded before searching for the
h/c haired girl. it would have been easy if she were had to start a ruckus for no reason, that way he could have spotted her easily without passing by strangers and giving them looks. being undercover was never easy.

"psh!" a soft voice whispered. koga darted his golden eyes to the right of the aisle and saw
y/n lifting her sunglasses to wink at him. with a tiny hitch of his breath, he saw her place back her sunglasses on and gaze back at the display guitar pedals. he made his way over to her and grunted, suddenly feeling a rush of euphoria in his veins and heart race increasing just by standing next to this girl.

"koga, what do you think of this one?" y/n tugged his hoodie sleeve, pointing at an aegan distortion pedal. the action didn't help his situation and instead his heart skipped a beat.
"it d-depends on what kind ya lookin' for, dammit!" y/n looked at him with wide eyes. "did you just stutter?" he was even more surprised she was stunned than teasing him about it.