Prologue (part 1)

This story starts a month after Rey and Taani's break up.. well break up for taani but fake breakup for Rey.
All the characters will be same as in the show. Guys I don't remember exactly if in the show Swayam knew about Rey's plan of faking a break up or not but here he is part of the plan.

Taani is on the college rooftop waiting so eagerly for Rey, wearing her favorite outfit. She can feel the wind, so cold and so sweet blowing through her hair and messing it up but she is least bothered about it, its only Rey she can think about right now.

Shockingly she feels the rain drops on her face, waking her from the dream of their first date which feels like forever ago but at the same time feels as if happened just yesterday.

"hey krishnaji, ek mahina ho gaya hai rey aur mera break up hue aur mera college gaye hue", she said while wiping the rain drops from her face with her cold hands.

"me kaise sabko face karungi, kaise normal behave karungi as if kuch hua hi nahi and as if everything is ok", saying this she falls on the floor crying because she still misses rey, misses his cute smile, his hugs, his kisses and she still cannot believe it that they are over. There is no more Taarey now, only Rey and Taani.

She was so exhausted from crying that she fell asleep right there on the floor. She felt someone shaking her and calling her name but she was so tired that ignoring that she went back to sleep.

Swayam got back home from college and first thing he did was went to check up on taani. She was laying on the floor looking so small and so fragile.

"lagta hai aaj isne fir kuch nahi khaya. Kya karu me, kaise smghau issey ki ye sab krke ye khud ka hi nuksaan kar rahi h. aur me issey rey ke plan ke bare me b nahi bta sakta, rey ki sari mehnat bekar ho jaegi. Taani ke krishnaji please meri help karo" swayam said to himself.

He tried to wake Taani up, she opened her eyes but just for a few seconds and then went back to sleep. Now he got scared, he tried to shake her hard, calling her name on the top of his voice but bo response. He has tears in his now, "please taani wake up. Please. I am so sorry for whatever happened but please aankhein kholo apni".

Hii guys.. This is the first time i am writing something, please tell me shall i continue it or not. Cheers ☺️☺️