Part 5

Hiiii Taarians.. hope you will enjoy this part.!!!

Taani was stunned on listening Rey's confession. It was all a plan??
Her life was a plan to be dictated by others. What was even worse is that she trusted Rey with all her heart and he conspired a plan against her, couldn't he talk to her face to face. Kya unko life ka, unke relationship ka sabke samna tamasha banana zaruri tha? She did not know weather to laugh at this cruel joke or cry on what has her life become.

Rey realised Taani was stoically silent for a few minutes. So he shook her a little.

Rey- Taani kuch bolo please

Taani came out of her reverie and looked at Rey. She doesn't feel angry, infact she doesn't feel anything, she is strangely numb to all this, she don't even have any tears left to cry now. So she asked the only question she could think of as of now.

Taani - kya iss sab me bhai aur sharon bhi included the?

Rey - haan. Hum sab ne milke plan bnaya tha taki tum realise kar sako ki it's good to be independent

Taani needed a moment to think of this alone.

Taani - apko aur kuch nahi bolna to mera hath chodiye, mughe VP sir se milne jana hai.

Rey - kya? tum ye sab sunke kuch bologi nahi?? Tum zara sa bhi gussa nahi ho Taani? Tumhe koi farak nahi padta.

Taani - mere jo bhi feelings hai na Rey aap wo sunne ke layak nahi ho. Infact aap hi kyu, bhai bhi mere feelings deserve nahi karte, not even anger.
Mughe iske aagey apse koi baat nahi karni. Mera hath chodiye mughe late ho raha hai, we are done for ever.

Rey was really panicking now. Usko kuch samagh nahi aa rha tha how to handle this. He was feeling really angry now at himself, at the situation, at the world which he unintentionally took out on Taani.

He suddenly got up, left Taani's hand, put his palm on the back side of Taani's head and pulled her close to him, very forcefully.
Taani didn't get any time to react, she was speechless. 

Rey - We are not over Taani, we are never over. Tum meri itni choti si mistake ki itni badi punishment nahi de sakti. Tum chahe mughpe chillao ya maaro marzi tumhari hai but tum abi bhi meri girlfriend ho aur humesha rahogi, ye baat tum ache se samgh lo. Main tumhare liye puri duniya se lad sakta hu aur tumse bhi. Tum sirf meri ho jaise ki me tumhara hu.

They got so close to each other. Suddenly the air between them changed. They can feel the electricity. Both their eyes closed on their own. Their lips are so close to each other that air could hardly pass between them.

Taani realised what was happening, she pushed Rey hard who in turn was even more infuriated.

Rey - Kya hua Taani? Are you scared for what you are feeling for me??
Mughe pta hai you still love me, aur ye main prove karke rahunga. You were, you are and you will be mine.

Taani was so angry that she could only see red and in this anger she did something she regretted immediately.  She slapped Rey.

Taani - Mil gaya ab apko jawab? Ab aaj ke baad door rahiye mughse.

Saying this she ran off from RH.

Rey (talking to himself) - Maine bola tha Taani tum chahe to mughe maar bhi sakti ho, tumhara pura haq hai aur ye main deserve bhi karta hu. But tumhe mughse koi alag nahi kar sakta, khud tum bhi nahi.

After calming herself, Taani went to VP sir's cabin. Fortunately he was present there and talking to him Taani realized that there was too much work to be done. Because of NDC, Rey was not entirely focused on his work. Also sir asked her to supervise the team's preparation for NDC which she cannot refuse even though she wanted to desperately.

She needed to go back to RH again to meet the entire team and to talk to them.
Taani - Me kya karu krishnaji, bhai aur Rey bhi waha honge aur mughe unki shakal bhi nahi dekhni. Lekin duty hai to jana padega hi aur baat bhi karni padegi. Me hamesha wahi darpok Taani nahi bani reh sakti.

Taking a deep breadth she entered the RH. The team stopped practicing after noticing Taani standing there.

(Guys again i don't remember exactly what happened in the show but in this story gang members don't like Taani because she asked Rey to not participate in the  NDC.)

Bharat - Abbey tu yaha kya kar rahi hai? chutti khatam teri?

Vishakha - What the hell dude? Tum wapis kyu ayi? College was much better when you were not here.

Sharon knew what Taani was going through, partly because Swayam told her what was happening with her and partly because she could feel Taani's pain, she don't know how and why but she does.

Sharon - Stop it guys, you are all being insensitive. Taani welcome back to college. Tumhara vacation kaise gaya?

Taani was feeling very conscious because Rey and Swayam were continuously staring her, waiting for her reaction.

Vishakha - Dude kaisa jaega uska vacation, ghar ki safai kari hogi aur khana banaya hoga. Aur kya ata hai ussey.

Swayam - Shut up Vishakha. Mind your language okk?

Taani - Nahi bhai it's okk. Main apna jawab khud de sakti hu, apko interfere karne ki zarurat nahi hai mere matters me.

Swayam was disheartened on hearing this but Rey knew that Taani was angry with all three of them, may be with Swayam the most and it was all because of him.

Taani - Haan to aap sab log akhri baar sunn lijiye, khana banana ya ghar saaf karna koi buri baat nahi hai, but the adult thing to do. Infact it's the basic need of life which I am sure aap me se koi to kar nahi sakta. 
Rahi baat main yaha kya kar rahi hu, to jaha tak I remember, me iss college ki GS hu to apko supervise karna meri duty hai.

Nil - What the hell?? Ab ek non dancer hume supervise karegi?

Taani - Mind you Nil, dancer or non dancer I am your superior so you better start respecting me. Otherwise I have a full right to take some action against you which would not be good for you, for either of you.

Taani (to Rey) - Rey kal subah tak mughe puri report chaiye about this NDC thing, right from forms to whatever songs you guys have chosen. Aur haan last 1 month ki tarah jo apne apne duties neglect ki hai wo mat karna. Agar NDC aur dance apke liye itna zaruri hai ki aap college ko neglect karenge to please kal report ke sath apna resignation bhi lete aana, I'll find some deserving candidate for this post.

Even though Taani was strictly professional in talking to him, Rey was happy that  atleast she was talking. And resignation, over his dead body, Rey thought.

Rey - I am sorry for last 1 month's negligence and everything else. But mere liye college zada important hai. Kal morning me sharp 7 o clock tumhe reports mil jayenge.

Taani gave him an angry look and went from there.

Vicky - Rey tu pagal hai? Tu kyu ussey sorry bol rha hai.

Simi - Yeah man and dance se zada AGS kab se important ho gaya tumhare liye?

Rey - Guys tum log apna kaam karo meri life me interfere mat karo. She is my gf and uske liye me kuch bhi kar sakta hu.

Bharat - Kya bola? Tu ussey break up kar chuka hai saale.

Swayam (at the same time) - Teri girlfriend?

Rey - Ha Swayam, usko pta chal gaya hai ki breakup hum teeno ka plan tha. aur Bharat and everyone else, main aaj ke baad Taani ke against kuch nahi sununga, she is and will be my gf and you better start respecting her. Abi tak maine kisi ko kuch nahi bola lekin ab aur nahi, usko kuch bola to mughse bura koi nahi hoga.

Saying this Rey left RH, leaving everyone stunned behind.

Thank you guys for all the response.. I am really grateful. 
My life is going haywire right now due to which I don't have much time left to write but I am trying. There will be some delays in future posts. I hope you guys would understand.
Also, one more thing I want to enter one more character in the future but I am confused between Shivam, Kriya or Veer (Remember basketball captain from Wellehms College). Please suggest me. :)