Part - 4

Hii guys. It's been long since I last posted but I was really busy. So I tried to keep it long and as promised this chapter has all of
Rey and Taani. So enjoyy..!!!

Taani ran towards the girl’s room. She splashed some cold water on her face to calm down her nerves.

Taani - krishnaji please mere sath rehna. Me Rey ko akele face ni kar sakti. Wo hamesha se hi meri weakness rahe h lekin ab mughe khud ka strength bnna hai. Me unse full confidence ke sath hi baat karungi, naki weak aur dependable banke.

A few minutes back, at Rey's house
Rey woke up due to the shrill of his phone's ringtone. In his sleep he received the call and put the phone on his ear. After his hello, he heard Taani's voice.

He was up in an instant. He couldn't believe that Taani is calling him, that too in the early morning. He instantly became happy because if Taani is calling him then things between them must not be so dire.

After Taani suddenly disconnected the call, Rey pondered over their entire conversation, he could feel that something with Taani is very wrong, the way she was talking, as if they had nothing between them, they shared nothing with each other, as if they never loved each other and he was devastated. He is now praying that he can manage to convince Taani that whatever he did was for her own good.

Rey – Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai na ki I am reading too much into the entire situation, maybe Taani bas tired ho due to her weakness. Jo bhi ho, I have to meet her asap, 1 month ho gya hai that I have seen her face, her cute smile. I will wear my best shirt today and she won’t be able to resist me.

Rey wore the same outfit that he wore on their first date, a white shirt, blue denim and a yellow jacket just to revive her memory that they were the happiest when they were with each other (rey's outfit in the picture).

In half hour after Taani’s call he was on his bike towards the college feeling a little nervous because of anticipation for meeting his princess after so long.

On reaching college he parked his bike and went in search for Taani. He doesn’t want to call her or text her, he knows her favorite places in the college, he can find her even with his eyes closed.

After calming her nerves, Taani thought to visit library to cover some study topics she has missed while she waiting for Rey, atleast her mind will be diverted.

On her way she saw that Rehearsal Hall was open and simply on a whim she changed directions to the RH. Entering it was like stepping into the time machine for her, she can feel all the moments she spent with Rey here, she can see Rey dancing with his blind fold on, how they came for rehearsals here early in the morning, how they almost had their first kiss right in this hall. For a change instead of feeling weak she was very angry on Rey, how can he disregard their entire history just because she wants be a housewife and not some ambitious career woman.