Ready.

Today Irwin and I are going to have our first 'date', its not actually a date, its the MMA's and his my plus one. Well we each other's plus one seeing he was invited too because his in 5 seconds of season..at least thats what I think his bands' name is.

I run downstairs and find Chris in a suit on the couch watching TV. "Can you just?" I ask Chris looking down at the zip on my dress. "Sure," he grinned and zipped me up. "Thanks," I brush my dress down. "So white boy?" He sniffed. "Don't start, please," I put on my earrings. "Nahh I'm just saying, why he gotta be white??? Why not Drake? Twist? August?" He asked crossing his arms. "I don't know Chris, that part wasn't in the contract," I turn around and look at him. "Why not me?!" He almost shouted. "They probably knew that if you were my boyfriend I'd kill your annoying ass on the first day!" I smiled cheekily at him. "Oh..Oh that's cold Naomi, that's real cold," he said as I walked upstairs laughing. Drake, Chris, Trey, August, Birdman, Young Thug, Tyga and Future are like my brothers so they ALWAYS watching over me. That and the fact that my dad would kill them if anything happened to me with them around.

I put on a coat of sky blue on my nails and my phone rings. Caller ID: Irwin (Eww). What does this nigga want?? "Irwin?" I answer. "Carter....I'm outside," Ashton's voice said through the phone. "No!! I'm not don-" I was cut off by the door bell in ringing. Shit! Ohhh his done it now!

I peep through the crack of my door and see Chris answer the door. Oh no... "White boy? White boy!!!! Aye yall we got a special guest!!" He screamed. "Come in boy!" Chris pulled him in and pushed him to the lounge. "Who's the special gue---oohhh white guy!" Drake said as he walked into the lounge. "My name is Ashton," Irwin said causing Drake and Chris to exchange a look the lock their eyes on him. "I don't remember asking you what your name was.. Chris do you remember me asking what his name is?" "Nope, actually I don't," Chris smirked. "We know who you are David," "Its Ashto-" Irwin tried to correct him but he didn't really care that David wasn't his name. "We know everything about you," Drake continued and Chris nodded. "One thing we don't know is..what are your intentions for tonight?" He asked. I'd hate to be Irwin right now. "My intentions?" Irwin's voice shook as they watched him with serous facial expressions. "Are you deaf?" Chris asked and he shook his head. "Then answers the simple question, David!".  "I intend on going to the MMA's with Naomi, then the after party," he said softly. "Ohh really and want do you plan on doing at the after party?" Drake asked. "To have fun?" Irwin said not sure if they'd accept his answer. "Oh you wanna have fun...he wants to have fun,"Drake turned to Chris and they laughed for literally 2 seconds then returned to their serous faces. Fools. "Naomi's going to leave this house a virgin and come back a virgin! Know why?" Drake started. "Because if she doesn't, I'm going to find out where you live, climb through to your window and cut your dick off while you sleeping then Ima feed it to you,". I could literally smell his fear. Poor Irwin his had enough scaring for tonight.

I slipped on my heels, grabbed my purse and fixed my dreads which I tied in a neat pony "Irwin," I say as my brown eyes met his hazel ones. Ashton eyes browsed my body from head to toe. I don't mind, it shows my attempt to dress to kill is on the right path. "Carter," he finally said. "Have fun," Drake said as he slapped Irwin's back, then him and Chris left the room. "Do you not own a brush??" I say looking at his messy curls. "What's wrong with my hair?" He said sounding hurt. "You look like a hobbo," I scrounge up my nose. "Ouch! To think, I was going to say you looked beautiful!" He said opening the door for me. "Really?" I smiled. I've been called sexy, hot,etc but never beautiful. "Yeah! But you can forget that now!" He whined as we walked to the limo. "What?" He asked and I simply looked at the door then back at him. "What? I'm not valet, I'm a hobbo," He ran his hand through his messy curls. Ahh this nigga! I opened the door and got in. The drive was quiet. Thank goodness, I hate pointless conversation. "Ready?" Ashton turned to face me. "There's no turning back as soon as I open that door," he whispered. His right. What happens behind these doors in the next 3 seconds changes everything.

"Ready," I smiled and he took my hand in his. His hands are warm and fit mine like a glove. Ashton opened the door with his free hand and helped me out the car as camera's flashed. We stood and posed for the paparazzi for a good 10 minutes. "I'd watch that hand if I were you, Irwin," I whisper through my smile as Ashton's hand began going down south. His such a guy. "Not bad, " I say as we walked to our seats. "Not bad? I was amazing, you were good too," he chuckled. His laugh is so cute. Too bad its attached to his annoy personality.

Before I knew it I was being called to go perform and Ashton followed. "Are you nervous?" He asked as I sat in make up. "What to you think?" I look at him through the mirror. "I don't know! That's why I asked!"  White boys though. "Of course I'm nervous, Irwin!" I roll my eyes. "Just reach deep, deep, deerp, way deep down and find at least a little bit of talent and you will be fine!" He grinned. Lord help me not get out of this chair and kill this boy. "I'm kidding Naomi, I've heard your songs on the radio and stuffs, you amazing.." He said softly. Aww...at least he knows I'm a amazing.

After being dolled up, I was given a microphone and the beginning of my song started and suddenly I forgot all the lines and all the dances. I looked through the crowd and saw my dad and his crew singing along as The Weeknd sang his the opening:

"From the morning to the evening
Complaints from the tenants
Got the walls kickin' like they 6 months pregnant
Drinkin' Alizé with our cereal for breakfast
Girls calling cabs at dawn, quarter to seven
The sky's getting cold, we flyin' from the North
We're rockin' with our city like a sold-out show
House full of pros that specialize in the hoe'ing
Make that money rain as they taking off they clothes
Order plane tickets, Cali is the mission
Visit every month like I'm split-life livin'
Let the world listen, if a hater's caught slippin'
Then my niggas stay tight, got my back like Pippen
Fast life grippin', yeah we still tippin'
Codeine cups paint a picture so vivid
Fakes try to mimic, get girls timid
But behind closed doors they get oh so rigid,"

I can't get cold feet now! I have too many people I have prove wrong. One off them being that curly headed excuse for a fake boyfriend.

"All that money the money is the motive
All that money the money is the motive
All that money the money she be foldin'
Girl put in work
Girl, girl put in work
Girl put in work
Girl, girl put in work
Girl put in work," we sang and people went crazy.

"Push it through the limit
Push it through the pain
I push him for the pleasure like virgin to the game
A virgin to that money
A virgin to the fame
So this my only chance so when I'm over only pray
That I flow from the bottom closer to the top
The higher that I climb the harder I'ma drop," i sang while people's lips moved along with mine.

"These pussy ass niggas tryna hold on to they credits
So I tell 'em use a debit watch they image start to lessen
I warned them like discretion
Why these niggas testin'
Always fuckin' testin'
Why these niggas testin'
Shit that I got them on straight bar hoppin'
To the music of the ambiance gets shit poppin'
Zombies of the night
Niggas ain't talkin'
If they hypin' to the crew get it in like pockets
Downtown lovin' when the moon comin'
Only place to find base heads and high women," he took over before we sang the hook again.

"Better slow down she'll feel it in the morning
I Ain't the kinda girl you'll be seeing in the morning
They say I'm Too damn raw ain't no nigga worth my holding
Say Ain't no nigga that I'm holding man my love is too damn foreign
Look at all that money the money is my motive
All that money the money is the motive
All that money the money I be foldin'
Im a Girl put in work
Girl, girl put in work
Girl put in work
Girl, girl put in work,"  I sang as the crowd admired my twerking skills.

The crowed cheered and I couldn't control stop laughing. I was generally happy. "I told you, you would be great!!" Ashton smiled as I got off stage. I was so excited I hugged him and he hugged. After what felt like forever we pulled back. His eyes gazed into mine and he leaned in and pecked my lips which quickly turned into a kiss. "I still hate you," I said as he broke our kiss. He kissed my cheek then put his forehead on mine. "I hate you too,". 

The Weeknd  - The Morning.