Real.

Its been a few days since the after party and Nashton are in all magazines, in and out of the country. The managers say Irwin and I have the romance part down, but we going to an interview soon meaning we need to get to know each other so I invited him to a braai or barbeque as American's say. The braai is at my house and the whole crew is here. I just hope they can keep the rasic remarks on the down low.

"I brought some guests," Irwin and 3 other guys smiled as I opened the door. "Ashton, she's hot!" The one with blue hair whispered to Irwin. Whisper game so weak. "Well don't just stand out here, everyone's in the back yard," I motion for them to come in. "Ummm the braai be outside," I laugh lightly seeing them standing awkwardly in the middle of the hall. "We know, we waiting for you," Irwin gave me a small smile. "Scardy cats," I laugh. I walk the boys to the back yard, to a sea full of black. The second they stepped on the grass all eyes were on them.

"What? Yall never seen vanilla before?" I say and everyone burst out laughing even the boys. Okay nice start, but knowing my family, things could go sour any second.

"Ashton, boy, liking that chicken??" My gran asked. "Yes I am, thank you Mrs Carter," he sweetly smiled taking a bite, making me smile too. His smile is so.....yeah whatever.

"So, David, liking that booty?" Chris laughed putting his hand on my tigh. "Ahh Chris," i roll my eyes while pushing his hand off. "Actually...I am, nothing beats black booty," Irwin laughed and all the my boys joined with wide eyes. Nice one Irwin. "Okay enough jokes, you and I need to get to work," I stand up and put my hand out. "You right," he took my hand.

"Wow.." Irwin said as he walked into my room seeing all my poems all over the wall. "Don't read any of them please I'll die," "Awww come on just one?" "No, Irwin please don't," I whine. "Fine...you have a really nice family," he said looking out the window at everyone. "Yeah, everyone down there means the world to me.." I stand next to him. "Some more than others?" "Who? Chris?" I laugh and he nodded. "Chris and I almost had a thing..then he lost interest.. Its chilled though," I cross my arms. "Its okay to say it hurt your feelings," Irwin took a step closer and I took one back. "I would if it actually did," I say as he made his way to my shelf of trophies. "Hockey, Soccer, Tennis...Choir, Dance, Drama..Design, Art and many, many,many more!" He said looking at me in amazement. "I quit all those things years ago," I sit on the edge on my bed. "I get bored easily,".

"Does the same amount of interest apply in your relationships," he said still looking at my tropheys.

"Feelings aren't my thing.." I look down "What you scared of? Love?" He chuckled. "Feelings evolve and turn into love. Love causes pain. Pain hurts. I dont like being hurt.. So yes, I'm scared," I fake a smile. "Love doesnt hurt Naomi, its good..and if it starts hurting, its not love.." Irwin kneeled infront of me.

"Love is like signing yourself up to go abord the titanic after watching the movie...you know whats going to happen yet you still dumb enough to get on, then get disappointed in the end," I shake my head.

"Love is beautiful," Irwin stroked my cheek. "Its all hugs and kisses until someone gets cheated on or ends up broken," I tilt my face away from his stroke. "Those that cheat are only cheating themselves of the experience," his eyes followed mine. "Catching feels isnt so bad," he cupped my face. "To catch something, it has to be thrown first right?"

"I'm not saying love doesn't hurt, of course it does, but it has its positives," he said before kissing me. He climbed on top of me and his hands outlined my curves. His lips sweet as he took his time to craft each movement they made against mine. "If it does, I haven't experienced them.." I say durning the kiss.

"You attractive, anyone with eyes can see that! So yes, you going to attract the wrong guys, but where there is darkeness, there is light...wheres there's wrong guys there are right ones.. It depends on which side you choose to let in.." He stared into my eyes then pecked my lips. "I hate you," I say feeling my eyes tear. "I understand that you've been hurt so many times, you hurt those who make you feel the slightest amount of joy to avoid them hurting you first," he kissed my tear. "So you right poems..poetry helps a little but not a lot. So you turn to smoking trees,".

"Stop," I kiss him. "You've reached that stage where you'd rather fall in lust than in love," he broke the kiss while I try unbuckling his pants. "I don't want sex, Naomi.. You so used to men wanting only that you dont know how to react around guys who don't," he pushed away my hand from his pants, looking into my eyes but I looked other where. "You need someone who looks past the fact that you young and beauty Naomi..someone who specializes in caring not hoe'ing," "Stop," tears streaming down my face.

"Love is scary, but its not the only thing you scared off..." He kissed my cheek. "The truth, that scares you most doesnt it?". I push him off me. "Out.." I let the tears roll down my face. "So you can say you hate me, I know you don't hate me as much as you hate the people that have hurt you so much its turned you bitter, arrogant, reckless and defensive," 

"If you think you've got me all figured out then i guess you dont need my help for the interview.." I say softly. "And I'm not bitter, arrogant, reckless or defensive, I'm real," I close the door in Irwin's face.

So much for catching feels for Irwi...