chapter 8:we found aggregors ship

Gwen:ok so the plan is we get into the shop the ship will be full of traps and security  so Ben u turn into big chill and freeze the cameras and then Kevin you touch the iron and then you punch the iron door and then Ben u turn into echo echo and blast your Sonic boom the thing will pass and reach the guards it will also reach the prisonars and then they may say where they are so we get there Ben you turn into armadrillo and drill the cage and then the prisonars escape we fight the guards and reach aggregor he may be at the command center you and Kevin fight him while I use my powers and blast the engine and then we run too ship and as we come Ben u turn into swamp fire and blast the ship after we save them and then boom that's the plan.

Kevin:wow I see am dating a smart girl (he kissed her)

Ben:wait how'll we escape and what if aggregor blasts our ship what will happen.

Gwen: that's ship you know if he wants too blast ship he'll just transform into a shield and you guys puss aggregor so that we can run.

Ben:oh nice plan cuz.(and then they arrived at aggregors ship)

Gwen:were here

Thanks for reading guys I know the chapter is not long but maybe I'll make a different chapter longer