chapter 25:invasion

(at plumbers base)

Ben:am so tired men I wish the Omnitrix wasn't stuck on my hand.

Kevin:well me and Gwen are fighting and do you see us complaining.

Ben:you guys are my sidekicks so you guys do less work.

Gwen: sidekicks hey I bet you can't even stay a day without us helping.

Ben:is that a challenge.
Gwen:is it.
Ben:fine I accept if I stay one day without you guys helping me you guys will have tell the entire city that your my sidekicks.

Gwen:deal and if you can't stay for one day without us helping you you'll have to tell the world your a loser and you'll have to wear a diaper while saying it.

Ben:deal.
Kevin:so it's a bet.

(In space)
Mataya:this will be my best plan ever I will invade earth and destroy Tennyson once and for all.

Chief:but highest commander emperor milias won't allow that.

Mataya:I don't care daddy will just have to take it.

Sergent:okay commander.
Milias:mataya what is this I here about you not following my commands.

Mataya:please Daddy I want to destroy Tennyson.

Milias:very well all men get ready to head for earth.

(At plumbers base)
Max:hmmm what's this it looks like an army is heading for earth.

Ben: alright it's hero time.
Max:hang on Ben we don't know if this are good guys that are trying to tell us something or bad guys who wants to invade earth so I need you up there Ben to tell the citizens to hide somewhere while the rest of us will go to space and battle and I'll set up the defense shield.

Ben:why do I get the boring part.
Max: because the people will listen to a hero like you.

Ben:okay.
Max:okay let's start this.

(In space)
Milias:we are here looks like some defense Shields are up we better destroy it.

Mataya:looks like some of the earth army's are coming.

Chief: nothing we can't handle.
Rook: surrender peacefully and nobody will get hut.

Milias:your  the ones that's gonna get hurt.

Sergent:team attack.
Kevin: looks like we're doing this the hard way.

(In earth)
Ben:hello citizens of bell wood I will like to warm you all an invasion is coming to our city so you all have to hide and let me and the plumbers battle.

Jake:okay Ben.
Ben:okay handled that now it's time to go hero.

Bull frag:sweet new alien I'll call you bull frag nice now time for bull frag to oh no looks like some Invaders are on Earth better go stop them,hey invaders take this.

(5 minutes later)
Ben:done now I go help grampa and the plumbers what the invaders are on earth okay now it's hero time.