chapter 27:foe or ally

(at goku's earth)
Goku:broly your out of control.
Broly:who cares.
(Punch,kick,slam,boom,blast)
Goku:KAME
(BOOM)
GOKU:KAME
(BOOM)
GOKU:KAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(he used an ultimate blast it was coming for Broly but powered up and destroyed the blast goku shifted back with an incredible loss of power then broly charged at goku but goku used instant transmission and went to Ben's dimension)

Ben:oh sup goku.
Goku:hey Ben I need your help.
Ben:count me in.
Goku:I've not told you the problem yet we'll I'll show you.

Ben:okay.
(Slams Omnitrix)
Saiyan master:okay let's go.
(At goku's planet earth)
Vegeta:kakarot you left to get this whoever he is.

Saiyan:my name's Ben but this alien is saiyan master.

Vegeta:his energy is outstanding.
Broly: GOKUUUUUUUU.
Saiyan:hey.
Broly:huh
(Boom)
(Ben blasted broly,broly flew back but Ben went with force to punch only for broly to grab his right arm then Ben used the left arm and punched broly's stomach)
Master:not so tough are you.
Broly:you will pay(broly flew with extensive force to punch Ben but)

Master: dark-ness-strikeeeeee(the blast punch broly into a mountain)I know your broly and you don't do this were friends.

Broly:shut up(he hooked Ben's neck and increased his power he threw ben into the ocean then vegeta from no where punched broly flying him into a mountain then goku)

Goku:spirit bomb(he blasted the entire mountain but broly came out with more power) it's time.

Vegeta:what am never doing it.
Goku:we have to.
Vegeta:fine.

(They fused)
Gozeta:okay broly you asked for this(they went to punched each other gozeta punched broly and threw him into the river then broly held gozetas chest and blasted them with force then gozeta stood up and turned into super saiyan blue and punched him in the belly then used instant transmission and hit him then broly threw a ki blast but gozeta grabbed it and back fired it to broly and broly fell down on the ground) it's over kame-kame-kame-haaaaaaaa.

Master: dark-ness-strikeeeee(both gozeta and saiyan master blasted broly with full power and destroyed broly)

Master:that was awesome.
Gozeta:yeah thanks for all your help Ben.

Ben:yeah your welcome