chapter 23:the final battle

At the game masters lair.

Ben:were here be ready for anything team.

Julie:sure.
Robot:there they are get them.
Gwen:go team Tennyson.

15 minutes later I think.

Ben:that was a real nut ball get it but because the robots have nuts it's a nice joke.

Gwen: don't.
Game master:so you guys have arrived.

Ben:game master were not here for fun and games get it fun and games ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂.

Game master:I didn't get it.
Gwen:yeah us too.
Ben:pain in the ass.
Game:no matter I will destroy you all and end Tennyson once and for all.

Ben:are you vilgax.
Master:no am fax(he removed his mask)ha ha ha 😈😈😈😈😈.

Julie:no way.
(He shot Julie and Gwen)
Gwen:no(they both turned into energy cubes)

Ben:guys fax how could you why.
Fax:am the game master my creator onyi shut me down and said I was too powerful now I'll show him all these energy cubes will join together and turn into a portal to the real world.

Ben:no.
Fax:once am there onyi will pay I'll turn everyone into avaters and everywhere into the game world ha ha ha I'll destroy planet Earth ha ha ha.

Ben:not if i have anything to say about it time to go HUMONGUSOR (he bought HUMONGUSOR and turned into him)

Humongusour: HUMONGUSOR ROARRRRRRRRRRR

Fax:uh how intemidating.
Humongusour:time to make some batteries (he jumped up and wanted to punch the game master but the game master made the Omnitrix dissapear and Ben returned to normal)

Ben:huh what did you do.
Fax:am the game master I control everything goodbye Tennyson oh and you have some guests (he entered the portal and robots came for Ben like a million)

Ben:Noooo(they all grabbed Ben)no help me wait all the weapons we got in the quests I can join them together (he did so and it turned into a  green medal)hope this works I call upon the green dragon I call upon the green dragon.

Ben:yes.
Dragon:hello master ben.
Ben: awesome now blast this robots to  nuts and bolts.

Dragon:yes master Ben(it used his fire and melted the robots)

Ben:yay now let's go to the real world.

(They went through the portal)
To be continued