chapter 3: the party

So i woke up and then i saw gwen dressing up.

Ben:umm gwen where are you going.
Gwen:u didn't here today's jullie birthday.

Ben:ok.
Gwen:and she wants her boyfriend too be there.

Ben:na i got better things to do than sit down and see someone throw a party.

Gwen:what kind of boyfriend are u.
Ben:a good type.
Gwen: I'll just call jullie and tell her ur not coming.

Ben: ok bye(then i left the rv and started too think)what kind of boyfriend are my i need a swim and i know the perfect alien(and then i turned the Omnitrix too rip jaws and hit it and then transformed into rip jaws and entered the lake)

Rip jaws: perfect now i can relax (i kept on thinking until i gave up hit the Omnitrix and then turned to a human)

Ben: I can't believe am about to go (and then i wore my red suit with my black trousers and white sneakers and left too the party)

Jullie:ben u came(she gave me a hug)
Gwen:so u decided to show up.
Ben:i guess so(we had fun people were asking me to sign their books we played we ate the cake then me and jullie went outside to talk)

Jullie:i know ben ur a hero i get.
Ben:yeah
Jullie:and u can't be with me all the time because ur saving the world.

Ben:i know and am sorry.
Jullie:am kinda dissapointed but u have too do the right thing.

Ben:am sorry jullie.
Jullie:no need too be sorry(she gave me a kiss and then stood up).

Ben:i really love u jullie i just wish the Omnitrix wasn't here(and so they enjoyed had fun they did battles until everyone got tired and went home)

Well guys thanks for reading please vote and if u want too say anything please leave a comment byeee