The Next Morning

"Hwang Minhyun, you're finally awake? After all the mess you caused yesterday?" Sujin rolls her eyes at Minhyun who just stepped out of his bedroom.

Minhyun rubs his temple while trying to recall exactly what happened last night. His head still hurts from the hangover and his older sister nagging at him is not helping at all.

"If you can't drink then don't–"

"Wait noona, how did I get home? And you said I caused a mess?" Minhyun interupts.

Sujin crosses her arms and stares at him annoyingly, "My dear brother, you really can't remember?"

Minhyun shakes his head in confusion, waiting for his sister to continue.

"You came home reek of alcohol, and a boy brought you back. That poor boy, I think you threw up on him, but he was still smiling politely when handing you over."

Now Minhyun remembers. That voice, that guy.

"It was 2 in the morning, I was half awake when someone rang the doorbell hurriedly. The first thing that greeted me when I opened the door was my drunk brother in someone's arms. That boy was smaller than you, I swear you gave him a hard time, he was struggling while holding you."

Minhyun opens his mouth to say something that he wants to ask badly, but his sister cuts him off.

"Oh, and you puked on the floor again when you stepped in. I was seriously, desperately panicking at how to clean up the mess? The boy, he could've just left, but he stayed and offered to help me clean up. In the end, he left while drenched in sweat while wearing the stained shirt with your disgusting puke." she describes each scene so accurately.

"Okay, but the important question now is, did you get his name? Or his contact? Or anything about him?" Minhyun finds the chance to ask when Sujin finally shuts up.

Sujin frowns displeasingly, she can't believe her stupid brother is asking her that. "No? You were whining like a baby and we were busy cleaning up while worried over whether you would puke again, why would I have time to ask all that?"

"But then, you should really find him and thank him. He said he doesn't even know you and met you in the washroom, and you brat had the guts to ask him send you home? Wasn't Dongho at the party with you? You should–"

"Okay noona I think I'm having a headache I'm going back to sleep good night," Minhyun quickly escapes into his room before the nagging starts again. Urgh.

Minhyun sits on his bed, trying to picture the scene from last night. He honestly doesn't remember asking the stranger to send him home, but once again he was drunk, he could have been spouting gibberish. But he does remember how sick he felt. Thanks to the stranger, he managed to make it home instead of dying in the washroom.

Minhyun is determined, he has to find out who he is. Putting aside his own personal desire (of being slightly attracted to his voice), it's basic courtesy that he should thank him in person and return him a favour. Oh, and apologise for staining his shirt.

But, how is Minhyun going to find him? He doesn't know how he looks like, he doesn't know his name, he doesn't know shit except he was at the same bar last night.

"I swear, I will definitely find you."