You're Wanted

Minhyun returns to the company after the weekend. The half written report has been on his computer screen since morning, and Minhyun just couldn't find the willpower to finish it.

He spins in his roller chair, leaning his head on the headrest while spacing out. Several knocks came from his door, but he didn't even realise.

The door opens carefully and a guy walks in with files in his hands. He hesitates a bit before clearing his throat to catch Minhyun's attention.

"CEO Hwang, you need to sign these," he speaks respectfully, handing over the files. Minhyun scoffs jokingly as he signals him to leave them on the table.

"Yah Kang Dongho, what's with your attitude?" Minhyun grabs the top file and scans through the content before swiftly signing it, his eyes switching to Dongho.

Dongho heaves a big sigh of relief before pulling the chair for himself. "Hwang Minhyun! I thought you're still mad at me or something. You didn't contact me over the weekend, I thought you're blaming me for the party that night."

"I indeed should blame you for hosting that goddamn party. I was so sick that night! But.." Minhyun rants but halts midway as he got reminded of the guy who helped him.

"But what?"

Minhyun feels a rush of emotion in his heart. It's urging him that he has to find the guy no matter what. Minhyun hates to admit, but he has never felt this way, never in his life.

"Dongho, I need your help. To find someone for me, an important person." Minhyun blurts out, catching Dongho off guard.

Dongho was about to question him back, but decides not to after noticing how serious he sounded. He figures that it's probably someone really important.

"Okay, give me the address–"

"I don't know that, so find out for me."

"Okay, then the person's name and–"

"I don't know that either."

Confusion is written all over Dongho's face, "Then what are the things you know?"

"He was the one who brought me home that night, which means he was at the same bar too."

Dongho chuckles dryly, giving Minhyun a bewildered expression, as if teasing him. "What the hell? That's not helpful at all? Okay at least you clarified that it's a he, but seriously dude, that's all you know?"

Minhyun sighs helplessly. Minhyun wishes he knows more too, but there's literally no information about him. At least he's certain that if he can at least get pictures of him, he can show it to his sister and she should be able to recognise him.

"Dongho-ya, I wouldn't need your help if I knew all of those. But please, I need to see him again. As my best friend, can't you help me?" Minhyun begs. Dongho raises an eyebrow, and Minhyun decides that the soft method wouldn't work.

"Okay. Now as your superior, I am commanding you, to do me this favor," Minhyun smirks in victory when he sees Dongho sends him a death glare for using his status in the company to 'threaten' him.

"And, I'll treat you Korean beef. And.. no weekly report for you this week!" Minhyun bets his last move of bribery will definitely shakes Dongho's easy wavering heart.

"Call! Wait for my good news!" Dongho accepts almost instantly with a wide smile. To Dongho, free food and less work sparks joy.

He gestures for Dongho to leave the room. He settles down again to organize his thoughts. He prays, Dongho will be able to find him.

Hopefully before next week, before Minhyun leaves for his short business trip in Singapore.