Quarantine Birthday ( Happy Birthday Denki ✨ )

Yalls getting a special chapter after 2 months lmao
Don't worry, main story is still in the works, just need a few chip chaps and it should be good to read ( hopefully )
——

*This story does not have a timeskip*

   Ever since the Coronavirus has been going around, everybody has been asked to stay home, social distance, and avoid going out in public. Which sucks, but also don't. As a good child, I am staying home and avoiding going out in public places, ( And you should too, please )

  And while on lockdown, me and Denki have been video chatting nonestop, it somehow became our "Lockdown Routine" to call eachother daily, either to rant or just be in eachothers company.

  And sad to say, Denki's birthday has to be celebrated during lockdown, but, I got an idea on how we could celebreate.
Let's just say I bought him a few new games to play so that he dosen't get bored and call me every second out of boredom.

  But since it's his birthday, it has to be extra special, like, really extra. I wrapped his present in a nice yellow striped wrapping paper with a black bow along with a birthday card and attached it to my brothers drone. You see how extra this is?

Before I flew the drone, I called Denki and made sure that he stays outside and awaits his present, "Yo ( Y/N )! Whats up?" He said, "Hi Denki, hey, could you do be a favour and go outside?" I asked, "Uhm.. sure? What kind of wizardry are you doing right now?" He asked, I could hear ruffling in the background, assuming that he just got out of his bed, "Nothingk just do it" I said as I chuckled.

  When I heard the door open on my phone, I quickly turned on the drone and flew it to his house, * if you don't know, drones have a camera so you know where you're going on your device, * "Do you see anything?" I asked, "Mmm... no. Not really, just the neighbourhood." He replied, "Just wait for a few seconds" I said.

  When I saw his house in the camera, I immediately flew the drone there for him to retrieve his gift, "Woah-! ( Y/N ) this is so extra-" he said as he held the gift that was infront of his face, "I know, just wanted it to be special, you'll thank me later when you open the gift," I said, "Happy birthday," I said before I disconnected from the call and flew the drone back home.

—————

I- I don't know how many days am I late for his birthday, but that's okay ( NO NOT REALLY YOU STOOPID AUTHOR HOW DARE YOU MISS HIS BIRTHDAY- ) but exams are going well so far and I have time to upload some chapters ;D

And then I'll disappear without a trace for a month and come back all the sudden again lmao. Having writers block really sucks. But hope you liked this short chapter, although it's quite trash.