1.

NEW STORY NEW STORY LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK.

Nick's pov

10 years old.

"You're weird, no one wants to play with you. Go away." The tallest of the four said. I looked down at my feet, going to sit on a swing instead. I never got to play with them, only cause I didn't wanna be a knight or a warrior like them. I preffered being an animal or maybe even a princess, since none of the girls wanted to play.

// kinda violent scene

"Can I play with you today?" I said, standing at the bottom of the tower.
The boys looked down at me and quickly said no, except the leader of the group who smiled and said yes.
"You can be a deer, if you'd like."
I smiled and nodded, not being used to them letting me be apart of their games. What I didn't realise was that they were hunters. And I was the deer.
"What do I do?" I asked the boy.
"Go over there." I went to where he pointed.

Soon enough they all came running toward me, screaming "Kill the deer!". They hit me with sticks, who were supposed to be guns. I started crying and fell to the ground.
I was terrified.
Another boy came running up to the scene. He pushed them away, screaming at them to stop.
"YOU'RE HURTING HIM! STOP!!" They laughed but went away.

The boy sat down next to me. He had blonde messy hair, rosy cheeks and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen.
"You're bleeding there," He pointed to my stomach. "We should clean it...come with me? I live close."
He stood up and held his hand out.
I was hesitant, why would anyone want to help me?
When I didn't take his hand he took mine and pulled me up.
"I'm Jameh, who are you? I've never seen you here before."
"I'm Nick..."
"Well, Nick, come with me. We can be friends!" Jamie said with a big smile.

I shaked my head. I hadn't had a friend since kindergarten. He would hate me, he just felt bad for me.
"I think I'll just go home..." I pulled my hand away from his and walked my own way.

//

"Nick? What happened to you? Was it the boys?" My mom asked. I nodded. "Go shower and I'll help you with the wounds after."

My mother. She was depressed. She was in bed a lot of the time and didn't have much energy to do stuff.

My father, he was working his ass off all day, every day. But he's a great dad. Without him I don't know what I would do.

I was out of the shower and mom didn't remember to help me.

//

Jamie's pov

Nick didn't show up at the park today. I wanted to meet him and apologise. Maybe I was too pushy. I stayed for 3 hours, no one else was here since it was raining. But I stayed in the tower where it was roof. Shivering.

I went to the park every day that week, and month. Mom and dad thought I had met a new friend or maybe a girlfriend. But that wasn't really the case. I just wanted to talk to the broken boy.

He came back to the park 2 months later. I didn't notice him at first. His hair had grown and covered his eyes.
I ran up to him, giving him a hug without even thinking of it. He tensed up and I pulled away.
"I'm sorryyy... I'm just so happy to see you back Nick! I didn't mean to scare you away that day.."
He actually smiled at that, the first smile I've seen on him. He looked down at his shoes, kicking a stone.

"You didn't, I'm just not used to people being nice to me. How did you know I'd come here?"

"I didn't. But I've waited for you for SssoOoOO long! Let's go to the swings!"

"Ookayy..."

//

Since that day we became best friends. We were always hanging out. Almost every damn day of the week. My mom and dad met him and loved him. I didn't like making many new friends and they were glad for someone calm and quiet like Nick.
His mom and dad also met me, and although they were kind of weird I think we got along good.

I got to know Nick, and he really is special, in a good way. He isn't like other boys. He likes girly things like pink stuff (although his favourite colour is dark red), fairies, butterflies, braiding my hair.
And he also likes sweet things.
A lot.
He told me he rarely gets anything like that when mom gave us a little bag of chocolates on a Saturday sleepover. I let him have almost all. Then he ended up staying up almost all night from a sugar rush.

//

When Nick turned 11 I gave him a best friend bracelet, and we promised each other to never take them off.

When we were 12 we went on a trip together, because I cried to my parents I couldn't leave Nick alone for 2 weeks. So he got to come with us.

When we were 13 we had a normal sleepover, just like every week, but that night made our friendship gayer.
We always slept in the same bed, but one of us laid with their head at the bottom of the bed, the "wrong way".
But one night in september that year Nick had a horrible nightmare and I cuddled him to sleep. Since then we always used his nightmare as an excuse to cuddle each other.

At 14 we both became kinda aware of our closeness. I was scared of possibly being gay, but now it's just stupid. How could I not be gay for Nick?
He's the prettiest boy I've ever seen.
I remember looking into his eyes for longer than normal and feeling my cheeks heat up when he tilted his head or asked why I was staring.
I remember thinking about how it would feel to kiss a boy. To kiss Nick.

//

Nick's pov

15 years old.

Jamie was already half asleep when I was done brushing my teeth and came back to his bedroom. I cuddled up to him, burying my face in his neck. He tensed up and pulled back a bit.
"Don't-"
I sat up looking at him weirdly.
"What?"
"I like girls and it feels weird cuddling a boy when I'm straight and-"
"Jamie we've cuddled like this for 2 years. Why does it matter so damn much now? And it's not something bad to be gay. I'm gay and I cuddle you it doesn't mean I like you or anything..."
But I do, I'm in love with him. And I'm not even gay, I'm Jamiesexual.

"Oh- uhm. Well..."
"Can I lay down again?" Jamie pulled me down, on his chest. I shivered when he wrapped his arms around me.
I wanted this to be real. But I'd never dare to say it and possibly ruin our friendship.
I played with his bracelet on his wrist,
I don't want anyone else to touch it.
"Do you like anyone? Or maybe love?"
I asked. Jamie smiled.
"Well I do love you." I smiled back.
"I love you too. But I mean love love."
"I do have a crush on Katie. I'm thinking of asking her out."

I looked up at Jamie but he had his eyes closed, trying to fall asleep.
"Katie? Like, Katie Downes?"
"Mhmm."
"You told me you liked brunettes."
"She's an exception."
"Oh, okay. Well good luck on her...
I only want you to be happy. So don't go date with some school slut please."
"I won't, they don't like virgins I think, you're so cute for caring that much." Jamie laughed and kissed my head.
I blushed and shut up, it will never happen, Nick. Stop trying.

"Goodnight, Muffin."
"Goodnight, Cookie."