Lake side in the Evening

The next day, I woke up and got ready to meet Swathi, like always I had the pain in my chest region. It always happens to me whenever I have a plan, and something bad happens to me. I took the acidity Medicine again. Yesterday she gave me Bitter guard, I thought of giving her something from it, I made fries of it and thought to give her and started from a house I was a little late, hoping things to go well.

I entered that place and found she wasn't there. I thought the one who was talking about time punctuality is late now and I was waiting for her there, 15 minutes passed, she wasn't there. I called her up, she disconnected the call. I thought I was really late and she left. Then I received a text from her, she gave another address and asked me to be there. It was somewhere near the lake in the city outskirts. This time I did not want to be late, I started from there and reached the address in a few minutes. There I have seen a blanket on the ground, with a basket aside and Swathi was enjoying the surroundings listening to the music. I went there and apologized to her at first, she asked why I was apologizing to her?

I told her that I was late to the address you gave earlier and you might have left in anger, so... Sorry!

"I haven't been there, I came here directly," she said.

"What? You meant you haven't been there? Then why didn't you give me this address at the earliest?" I asked.

She tapped twice on the blanket and asked me to sit next to her. I sat and she said, "Just wanted to have some fun, I found this beautiful place and thought of asking you to come here so that we could spend time together."

She spread her hands and sat comfortably, I was sitting next to her. I was wishing to hold her hands and enjoy the scenery together, she then said, "Don't imagine about holding my hands, that's not going to happen, Ye mauka itni aasani se nai mileage."

I laughed, and we enjoyed the scenery together, we were talking on different topics, we never stayed on one topic, it was a fun time talking to her. She looked at my bag and asked what's in it. I told her that it's a surprise for her, there was a box in it, it was the box of bitter guard fry. I also told her that, it was the bitter guard you gave, thought to cook and give you, it's for you. She took a piece and told me that it was so sweet of me, and had a bite and told me that these are not. We started laughing. she told that she had a surprise for me too, she asked me to get up, I did and she blindfolded me and everything was dark, I was scared as Swathi always think something crazy. She kept one of her hands on my shoulder and supported me in walking, I asked where she was taking me, she said it's a surprise. *Splash* I was pushed in the lake by her, for a moment I couldn't breathe, felt suffocation, I removed the blindfold, 'FUCK... Swathiiiiii.... What the hell, how dare you, why did you do this?' I kept howling on her for pushing me in the lake. Swathi was giggling looking me, she went and sat back down, I swam and sat next to her, cold breeze passing by, the whole body of mine shivering. My teeth were jamming and I said, "Why would you do that?"

"For fun!! There should be a little fun in life," she said and kept her hand in the basket and took a towel from it, and gave me.

She was continuously giggling, looking at her I started smiling and little embarrassed too. I was feeling cold, we were enjoying the sunset and waiting for my clothes to get dry.

Steadily it was getting dark, my clothes were still wet, I wanted to talk more, but she told that it's time to leave. It was dark now, and the roads were completely isolated. We stay in the same locality so have decided to give a company till she reaches her home.

I dropped her and went back home. I was tired, skipped my dinner, went to my bed and lied on the bed. I was going through the mobile notifications, I have found a voice message from Swathi, I played it and she said, "Huh! I am so lazy to text. You look stupid and act like one, but you really are a good person. Now good night, have a good sleep, bye!"

I was lazy too but thought of replying. While replying to her, my dad entered my room and asked me to have dinner. He looked worried about my health, me skipping meals adding to the acidity. I took his words seriously and had my dinner, thinking that I had replied to Swathi and fell asleep.