Idea of Dating

Looking at me, my dad said "chill, it's natural to have a love for someone, and no one can stop having feelings for someone. Feelings are like the garden full of flowers, and there is always a flower that attracts you and you fall in love with that flower, it is same with feelings, give time for yourself. Tomorrow you will find someone better, but don't end your life for someone who has left you, be patient because someone is waiting for you. Also after looking at your situations, I realized that any girl you date or try to ask out for a date, they are getting married, you should start a business wherein you date girls who aren't getting married for long so that they could get married," my dad grinned sarcastically, and I laughed on it, but at that time, my best friend Gaurav was alongside with me and heard what my dad said.

'Bro, what uncle said is right. You start dating girls, however now you are aged, you might find a good girl while dating, and you could also earn through it. If your luck works, and any girls get married, you will be next sensation, you will have a huge girl following, give a try, don't step back with this." Gaurav manipulates me and made me accept his idea.

"It's all about luck Gaurav, and I do not believe in this kind of stuff' I said, and he kept manipulating me.

"How will we earn?" I asked.

"You ask a lot of questing, what we will do is, we will go to the restaurant, and make a deal that we will pay only 20% of bills, rest they have to pay. How is the idea?"

"Will they pay?" I asked.

"They will because from a long they aren't getting matches, and if any girl knows that if they date you, they get married, they will for sure,"

"What if they don't get married?"

"Aye! You stop questioning man. First, I'll find the ones I know if it works out, we will try with others too. However, you are doing a good thing, making them find matches, and getting them married, all you have to do is go have lunch with them, have some lovely talks for a week or two, that's it."

"Oh! That's it, just to have lunch, then I am ready."

"What you thought? Chee man, Chee, bad of you." He commented on me.

Later then, he took his mobile and started texting a few of his friends telling this idea, and I do not know what kind of friends he has, they started believing me an hour later I started getting texts from unknown numbers and was replying them back.

I agreed to my friend's plan, and decided to date a few girls and test mine and their luck, whether they get married after dating me. I decided to meet the girls during my week off.

I decided not to see the girl's face before the date, wanted to make it as a real one. I made a plan, just to know them, meet them, ask what happened to their previous matches, talk with them, date once or twice then move on. Simple and clear. What if they fell in love with me? Ahh, I shouldn't think much about me and should give a try.