Introduction

Hi, I'm the author,you can call Iann. Before I get to it, this book is purely fictional and I don't mean harm to any of the people I use to play the role of my characters. I Also won't tolerate copying of anypart of my work. Please be respectful and most of all, enjoy. (I'm female BTW)

  HISTORY.
Every universe or world has its deity, or object of worship. In the mythical world, there are two, the Moon goddess and the Sun god. These two decided to fill their universe. The Creatures of the Sun or light were faeries, lepricons, godmothers&fathers, angels, nymphs, pixies, witches of light and other creatures of nature and day(some will be mentioned later) Creatures of the night are vampires, shifters,night witches, demons and many others. The two deities decided to create beings that will oversee the others. They were immortal and as powerful as the gods themselves but some we're power hungry and wanted to be worshiped too, so the two deities got rid of them,however.... A few remained... They helped balance the mythical world... And formed a council, to keep everyone in check... Elder Kim, as they called him... No one really knew his Origins has been there  since the beginning. He was seen as a founder... A wise man who helped past and present generations and is respected by all creatures of now. But he's spent centuries alone, not until his mates family line begun.