nine

A/n: an update for today, since I can't update on Friday this week :) enjoy!

Amelia
I woke up to the sound of my phone receiving a text.

Aiden

Aiden : hi

Me: morning,

Aiden: fancy going out for breakfast?

Me:Ya lemme just get ready :)

Aiden: cool, ok so I'll see you later :p

Aiden

I walked down the stairs and picked up a rose off the counter. Okay, so maybe this wasn't just breakfast.
After hearing that her date with Harry was a mess, I thought maybe I could cheer her up... Though, she did not seem as upset as I thought.

"Aiden where you off too?" My father said, he picked up the newspaper and began to make himself some coffee.

"Uh, Amelia and I are getting some breakfast"

"Aiden, do you still fancy Amelia?" He laughed.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

I decided to pick up some roses, she was never a fan of those cheesy white and red mixture of roses, so I'm hoping red would do.
Harry

I woke up not remembering where I am. A hotel room?

When I turned around I noticed a women sleeping beside me. Did we? No we couldn't have ... Right.

I quickly got up and showered before she could wake up. It does seem rude, but I don't know what to do right now.

As I finished I was just about to walk out of the door when...

"Harry, babe, where are you?"

Shit

She walks out of bed clearly by the look of her face she is still very tired. Her makeup is smudged and her hair is basically a blonde nest.

I decided to take this in a nice way.

"Listen, this was a mistake. And we both know that, so I'm going to go...and if it makes you feel any better...h-here's 30 dollars...and bye." I walked out of her hotel room rushing to the nearest elevator. Hopefully she didn't follow.

I hopped into my car and drove to Amelia's house.
Just as I entered her street I noticed a car entering her driveway, Aiden?
With Roses?

They're not dating.

Right?
Just as I was about to drive up to the house, Amelia walks out and notices the roses as he offered the bouquet to her.

She looked rather puzzled.

ha

ha

Sucks

Aiden on the other hand was more nervous than a guy proposing. She took the flowers into her house and off they went to wherever.

Whatever I'm late for work.

hope he runs out of gas in the middle of a highway.

Amelia

the ride was very awkward. After ever since he gave me the roses Aiden never spoke a word to me.

"So where we off too?" I question, trying to start a convo.

He shifts uncomfortably "uh, I was planning on taking a quick trip to Starbucks and back, p-plain and simple I guess"

"Yeah okay"

"Hey Amelia?" He whispers quietly.

"Uh yeah?"

"What are you and Harry" he shifts again.

"I don't know, friends I guess " . Harry and I never discussed what we now are, I sort of like him, he likes me, but that's it.

"Okay. Good." He is not even making eye-contact, I guess well he is driving. But he could at least try when we're at a traffic light.

"We're here." He coughs.

Aiden

I put my arm around her shoulder since she seemed a bit cold. But it's nothing new, we always do this. Earlier I noticed that prick harry driving in to visit Amelia. No offence but you cannot just text a girl that doesn't even know you and claim to love her. They met at summer camp for christ sake. It was a month in the middle of know where! Besides for all we know he could be a serial killer.

"Aiden? We're you listening?"

"Uh, sorry I was just deciding on what to get, what were you saying?" Yes. Amazing coverup Aiden.

"I wanted to know your opinion, since harry apparently forgot about our date should i ask to hangout or does that sound clingy?" harry Harry Harry that's all I hear these past few days.

I ignored her question and just said a flat "yes"

Just as we walked into Starbucks I noticed one particular barista.

that prick.

A/N :

FINALLYYYYY OKAY SO ITS TECHNICALLy NOT FRIDAY AS I SAID THIS WOULD BE UPDATED....SO..SORRY. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE UPDATE :)

Don't forget to Vote if you liked it :))

and this is totally off topic but .... Can we just talk about after we fell? Like. Asfgjkl

- okay so if you don't know what that is.

Literally search imaginator1D on Wattpad and read AFTER like now. Don't even bother finishing this,

Ha

Okay adios :p