eleven

Amelia

After my little chat with Harry, we managed to plan a date to make up for last time.

I was going to walk back to our table that Aiden and I sat at, he was looking out the window but in a more frightened way.

I followed his eyes to see what he was paying so close attention to.

There was a van, it crashed into another car, the two drivers argued outside both their vehicles.

I shook it off and brought our food to the table.

Aiden

I don't know what the guys problem was, he surely gave me a mouthful for walking in with Amelia.
He didn't seem right to me.
As if he has some mental disorder.
Either way, I don't want him near Amelia in any cost.
I cussed him off and he stormed out the door and attempted to drive away. Well, before he crashed into that car anyway.

I noticed Amelia walking towards the table with our food, she noticed the crash outside with those beautiful eyes of hers. Call me cheesy but it's true.

I don't know what she sees in that Harry guy, he looks like nothing but a fuck up.

I won't be surprised if he already fucked around with another girl this past week.

She walked back holding our food, and sat down.

"They didn't have your regular, so I got you a cookie." She handed me my cookie, giving me an apologetic look. Suddenly her gaze lead to her phone, ugh, she was texting that fuck up again.

I sat there eating my cookie in silence.

Amelia

I felt really bad for ignoring Aiden, but I just couldn't help myself from texting Harry.
-

After our little hangout this morning I decided to clean out my emails. Just wanted to clear out all the pointless emails from retail companies. Until a certain email caught my attention...

"unknownnumber@gmail.com"
Seems like I found your email ;) hope to see you soon
xoxo
--------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long to be published :( I've been so busy with school work and just some personal issues :/ but I'm officially finished with school so I'll be writing so much more!!! Expect more LONGER parts in the near future ❤️